Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just renewed my service with them now.Extremely happy with their service and support.I recommend Tehhost RDP to everone on WJ.Cheap and best..In short you get more than you spend :)

Please Let Me know what should I Do??
New server is disappointed!

I am sorry fo the toruble. There seems to be an HDD issue with the new server (which is much better spec'd than the previous one). You will be shifted to another server.

Yeah..I keep telling them someone is raping the hard drive but they don't seem to believe me.

Even opening a folder is a chore. Unraring something? Forget about it and come back tomorrow and it might be done, if the server hasn't been restarted while you were away that is.

We never said you are not telling the truth. But you must understand that technical issue need time to be troubleshooted before we can reach a conclusion.

I am sorry fo the toruble. There seems to be an HDD issue with the new server (which is much better spec'd than the previous one). You will be shifted to another server.

RPD Extreme has admin rights to install apps?

Actually we dont allow Admin rights however if it sjust for application installation we can provide you admin access for adequate time to setup your Apps.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

7th Nov 2011, 04:47 PM #85 kungfup88
1.png

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakur12
My server is down and know one is replying..

me too,

OMG,13 days ;))

I just renewed my rdp with Tehhost.
I am very satisfied. I suggest Tehhost to everyone. Keep the good work :)

Thanks for your review.Glad to see you happy and enjoying our service and support..:)

Here is a wonderful offer from Tehhost that just can be passed away..

50% Extra Disk Space with all Plans for the next 4 remaining slots for the current server..Use this code "Rdp_extraspace".This offer is a Lifetime offer.You will have it as long as you are with us.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i am very disappointed :(

i tried the demo and the downloading was max 30Mbps and min 2Mbps

and uploading was max 950Kbps and min 450kbps

@tehhost.net is there any packages for a week or less?

if it is can you tell me the price :)

In my server have 16 clients. I want to buy another RDP from you but now i change my mind

May i know which server you are on and which thread are you replying to?
BTW:We don't have 16 users in any of our servers.If you want furthur clarification,PM me or open a ticket instead of replying here.:facepalm:

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i am very disappointed :(

i tried the demo and the downloading was max 30Mbps and min 2Mbps

and uploading was max 950Kbps and min 450kbps

@tehhost.net is there any packages for a week or less?

if it is can you tell me the price :)

Which server did you try mate?And which thread are you replying!! Upload speeds are more than Download speeds.Use Proper tool for best speeds.Anyways,PM me which server you are talking about so that i can look into it.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

dont know i asked for the demo RDP account from the support chat on the site
:)

he/she gave me this ip :xx.xxx.xx.xx of RDP(NL)

i was uploading to FTP client :(

ok sending you a PM wait :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back