Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Pending orders processed.If you haven't recieved your details.Please open a support ticket and it will be resolved ASAP.

A flat 10% discount for the next customer of this plan.PM me to have the promo code.

Happy Encoding :)

Sneak Peak:NL RDP servers coming up soon from Tehhost.

when you will launch NL RDP guys ? i really want to work with you...i have sborg from you and you provide a quality service....but for rdp i need NL rdp :)

when you will launch NL RDP guys ? i really want to work with you...i have sborg from you and you provide a quality service....but for rdp i need NL rdp :)

We will launch NL RDPs very soon mate and will leave you a PM before launch.Will love to have you with us in RDP services as well :)

Awesome Encoding Speeds.CPU extremely powerful.Never crosses 40% CPU usage even on parallel Encoding.Love you Tehhost :)

We love you as well mate.Love to have you with us.:)

We rate performance above all.We provide dedicated drives to each users so the space is dedicated to them.So no chance of overselling(Unlike some providers who give folders ,which means,if you don't occupy your space,others can have it.tailor made for overselling )

We value privacy of our clients.We give dedicated drives to each users.So other users cannot even view your data.Deleting/Editing is out of the question

We provide the best possible CPU for Encoding RDP.DUAL Xeon Processor(means 2 Xeon Quad Core processors running in parallel).It can handle parallel Encoding and still CPU usage doesn't cross half the mark.Our users can vouch this.

We have ordered new servers due to huge demand of them and also will be launching Netherlands based servers very soon.Stay tuned.:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back