Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the sBorg good to go now?
Or only after 24 hours?
Because it is UP atm.

Mate sBorg is good to go. Only torrent downloads have been disabled for a period of 24 hours due to reasons I have stated in my above post. I am sure you will agree with me on this :)

support ticket submitted check please.........

Hello our technical team is looking into your issue and will be fixed soon.
EDIT: Your query has been resolved and your ticket has been answered to. ;)

Thanks
Tehhost Staff

Last edited:
my sborg works fine too :) can you add wupload download option like for the other hosts ? :) and a question once i download a torent how i can upload in my filesonic acount ? i am a noob plz help me :)

Damn i missed the recurring and free set-up promotion,,,guess ill just have to wait till another come b4 i placed an order

my sborg works fine too :) can you add wupload download option like for the other hosts ? :) and a question once i download a torent how i can upload in my filesonic acount ? i am a noob plz help me :)

Adding plugins is not in our hands, the developers of sborg have to add them and we can only upgrade the script for you.

Damn i missed the recurring and free set-up promotion,,,guess ill just have to wait till another come b4 i placed an order

Within 4-5 days we are starting NL VPS and NL sborg, We will offer some promotions then.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
thanks warez for answer me :) great suport definetly i will continue with you :)

Thanks for your kind words mate. We strive to provide the best hosting experience of your life ;)

Anyone else having problems uploading to Rapidshare?

We have already resolved your rapaidshare uploading issue if I am not wrong. We even provided you a screenshot of a working upload from your account. If you are still facing any issues please open a support ticket.

Good News for everybody . Fileserve download issue has been solved. Thanks Somik and Haly for the awesome support.Enjoy downloading from FS once more. We are currently updating all sBorgs. Will be done within 15 minutes :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Yes i am still facing the same issue.
I tried more than 5-10 times uploading to rapidshare but its the same
So i'm just asking for input to see if its only me with the problem.

An Important announcement: We are going to start transmission client in about 15 minutes. We have monitored transmission for the past 12 hours and henceforth have come to a conclusion of introducing two new rules regarding transmission usage.

1) From now onwards all "Starter/Core/Pro Clients" will be allowed to transload 1 (one) transmission instance at a particular time whereas "Extreme" Clients will be allowed to have 2(two) parallel transmission download instances. The rest of his/her allocated transloading quote may comprise of file-hosting services.

E.g : Core users are allowed 2(two) parallel transloads at all times. He/She may wish to parallely transload a torrent(transmission usage) and a file host .
Similarly Pro Users are allowed 3(three) parallel transloads out of which maximum one(1) can be a torrent transload.

2) Each client will be allowed to transload torrents of sizes less than or equal to their allocated space at a particular instance.

E.g: A Starter Client is allocated a 10 GB space and so the max size of torrent files he/she would be allowed to transload shouldnt exceed 10 GB and so on.

These rules will be exercised strictly from now on and a violation may not be tolerated.
These rules have been imposed in the recent light of the events where users have been trying to abuse our servers. We assure you this is for our own good and they would ensure that each and every client is responsible for his/her own actions and not for another users misconduct.

If you have any queries regarding these rules please feel free to conduct us. We would be more than happy to explain these to you :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
All your Sborg's have been updated with the Free Update.All the bugs regarding Fileserve have been fixed:-).
Happy Downloading..

Transmission Client has also been started and is up and running..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back