Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update :

1. Our Data center have changed the Hard Disk's and I must say new HDs are FAST

69132f.gif

a9458f.gif

2. We have completed Server Setup and restoring accounts, all accounts will be working in an hour

Regards
TehHost Staff

the server is up now

Yes,Its already up and running now .We are talking the backups now,so the your sBorg will be offline after 5 mins.So,please dont start transloading now as your files might be deleted.You will recieve a mail after 5-10 mins and then you can start the service again :)

demo please man.

Please come over to live chat and we will be glad to give you the demo

:)

Last edited:
When I try to tranaload 1 torrent I reecive next message: Any idea why?

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.
Transmission is not running on your server. Please run Transmission and try again.

When will be fixed ? I can't upload anything..

when i want to rerar files it gave ma error and i can't connect in ftp either...plz verify thanks :)

Please contact the live chat and it will be fixed in 2 mins.

When I try to tranaload 1 torrent I reecive next message: Any idea why?

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.
Transmission is not running on your server. Please run Transmission and try again.

When will be fixed ? I can't upload anything..

for some testing and security issues transmission won't be started for another 24 hours, you can consider it as downtime and ask for compensation later :)

Regards
TehHost Staff

yacinone read Tehost message:
for some testing and security issues transmission won't be started for another 24 hours, you can consider it as downtime and ask for compensation later :)

Regards
TehHost Staff

@Everybody: There is a reason why we havent started transmission. The reason being the last two times we started transmission client , a user(we wont name him/her) started downloading torrent packs of 50-100GB each and had about 6-7 parallel transloads thus abusing the servers and leading to the filesystem getting crashed. We have warned him/her . Within the next 24 hours we will be monitoring transmission client for possible causes(or abuses) and hence it hasnt been started yet.

I think everybody here would agree that its better to monitor the cause of instability rather than crashing and tormenting all our clients. This is not a reason to worry. We will start it very soon(may be withing 24 hours :) ).

For others facing chmod issues/login issues we request all of you to open a support ticket as these are petty issue and since you entire techical support team is online will be resolved within minutes.

Last but no the least thanks for bearing with this in these difficult times. We cannot thank you enough and as I said earlier I personally assure to provide you the hosting experience of your life ;)

Regards
TehHost Staff

Hello Can You please Fix This Problem

Account info could not be saved! Please chmod sBorg folder to 777
Its safer to run php as user with suPHP or FCGI or Cgi-wrappers.

Not Able to download from fileserve..........

Hello Can You please Fix This Problem

Account info could not be saved! Please chmod sBorg folder to 777
Its safer to run php as user with suPHP or FCGI or Cgi-wrappers.

Not Able to download from fileserve..........

We cannot provide any kind of support here, Please contact our live support

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back