Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...down again. I feel they will give half a month in compensation if frequent downtimes continue. When it runs, it is superb, when not it is pain in butt.

I am here with the update.We sincerely apologize for the problem.
Here's the reason of the downtime. due to more than 10 concurrent IP accesses to our server,the firewall blocked each of your IP's.Our technical staff have started on it and they are manually removing all the port blocks.It will be up in a short while.No reason to worry.

About Compensation:We have a policy of 2X(i.e,twice the downtime).So,you will be credited with twice the downtime you are facing now.Please open a support ticket claiming your compensation and it shall be credited to your account.
Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Hello everybody
I can understand your impatience and its natural. Our server is perfectly configured and highly stable and only the only thing we are experiencing right now is bad luck. But I assure you there is nothing to worry. Our entire team is working to resolve the issues.As you can see unlike any other hosting service our Support team is online at least 18 hours in live chat to assist you. We are are trying to provide support to the best of our abilities. I can understand your frustration especially those who bought in the last 24 hours . I want to thank all of you for being as supportive as you have been. We still stand by our word of compensating everybody with 2X downtime. Till date if somebody has faced even a single day downtime he/she will be compensated with 2 days in return.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

And even no compensation yet.

Due to the frequent downtimes in last 24 hours I am offering a 3x compensation for everybody

Please open a support ticket in billing department after your sborg come online with the approximate downtime you faced and your next invoice will be extended 3x of the downtime.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Thank you for the response
Any Estimate on when the server will be back?
Because i was told it would last for a few minutes , its been hours now.

can i get full refund if after 24 hours passed since i bought sborg, the server cannot be up?

Please open a support ticket and we shall do what we can about refund if it crosses 24hours(which is unlikely to happen).

Now me Getting This On My Sborg

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Its because We got our hands on the server now.It was an issue with the Data Center earlier and the server wasnt booting up after we removed the port blocks and issued a restart command.The delay was because of the irresponsive behavior of the DC,(which is pretty well known DC).But we got our hands on the server now.And we are reinstalling all your tickets and you should be able to use sborg soon.Please hold on a bit longer.And thanks to all clients,who i must stay are understanding and stood by us during this downtime.We promise to stand by them as well and do eveerybit to make-up for this..

can i get full refund if after 24 hours passed since i bought sborg, the server cannot be up?
Yes You will . But server is backup and eveythings set will take about 10 minutes to finalize settings.

Now me Getting This On My Sborg

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Mate Its almost done. 10 more minutes. I request you to use the ticket system rather than posting here.

I feel I owe you guys an explanation. I will give a detailed explanation as to what had happened in about 20 minutes. Thanks for your patience.

EDIT:Warez is going to make an announcement soon.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
All sBorg servers has been fixed have been deployed. You sBorg account is active and running. If you are unable to access your sborg please contact our live support.

We feel we owe you and apology and an explanation. This is what happened....

Too Many concurrent connections by users triggered our firewall and blocked some of them(a measure to prevent abuse) and while we were trying to fix it another disaster occurred. The FileSystem on our primary hard disk crashed. We tried to scan and diagnose the issue but it failed. We were left with no choice but to erase all data,format it,re-install OS and re-create and re-install all sBorg accounts.

We apologize for the downtime that you may have faced but as I said earlier due to frequent downtime I will give everyone 3X Downtime compensation instead of 2X. Please open a support ticket in our billing department to get it.

http://billing.tehhost.net/submitticket.php

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back