Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont understand what you are complaining about. For the last 3-4 replies all you have been saying is how slow the support is when each and every ticket of your have been replied within 24 hours and mostly within an hour. Secondly I am not the one who replies to support tickets. Our support team does. Do you want them to randomly reply to your ticket within 5 minutes or to ensure that they resolve your query within 24 hours? If you expect a 10 minute reply for each and every ticket I am sorry we cannot do that. We ensure that all support tickets are answered at the earliest and our priority remains the resolution of issues

Sorry, but you probably confuse me with someone. I've never complained in your thread on support, only to abusers and asked for a plugin fix. :facepalm:
But I forgive you this mistake, because with so many complaints you can be confused.

Thanks for information
I prolonged my RLl for the consecutive month

question but where it is update I cannot find nothing at My RL
whether there are premium addons bitshare or some other because in my RL
filesonic.com
wupload
megaupload.com
filepost.com
This Prem addons dead

I see that you have ordered no premium addons and all of them were provided as a free gift. New filehost addons have been added to your RL.

Sorry, but you probably confuse me with someone. I've never complained in your thread on support, only to abusers and asked for a plugin fix. :facepalm:
But I forgive you this mistake, because with so many complaints you can be confused.

I stand corrected :facepalm:

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I see that you have ordered no premium addons and all of them were provided as a free gift. New filehost addons have been added to your RL.

I stand corrected :facepalm:

Thanks
TehHost Staff

sorry but nothing was added to my rl and hellshare upload plugin still don't work :facepalm:
Retrive upload ID​
Couldn't connect to at port 80

hi techhost..,

is 5$ RL plan still available??

if so pls PM me the details of premium download /upload plugins u provide

i already asked u...u said PM sent....but no PM received

error upload from megashares? where is problem??

1.png

I don't like you.

You took two days to activate my rdp and then yesterday I left my rdp uploading some large files and when I got to my rdp again the server was restarted and lost some content :/

I am being a bit arsh but it is the truth :/

Man where these new plugins are ? I am waiting 24h No replies
I paid for one account premium RS went dead I create ticket you gave to uploaded.to and I am open RL and " Retrieving download page
Premium account is out of Bandwidth " it is supposed to be some joke or what ?

hello, are you still providing demo accounts for sborg? even for 1 hr only? as I need to test the speed for hotfile.

I am sorry mate we have stopped offering demo accounts currently due to several issues(we might start offering again though). But atm I would only suggest you to order and if you are not satisfied we still offer a 24 hours no questions asked refund policy.

hello why you didn't reply my pm?

I havent received any PM of yours. Please PM me again.

sorry but nothing was added to my rl and hellshare upload plugin still don't work :facepalm:

Hellshare is not a plugin that is considered to be a major filehost and hence the delay as we prioritize major plugins. An Update has been released and it should work fine.

hi techhost..,

is 5$ RL plan still available??

if so pls PM me the details of premium download /upload plugins u provide

i already asked u...u said PM sent....but no PM received

Yes it is still available. I might be having an issue with my inbox as I dont seem to be receiving all PM's. Please PM me again and I would be glad to answer your queries.

hotfile download plugin not working.. check ticket id 224013

Your ticket has been replied to.

error upload from megashares? where is problem??

Can you please open a support ticket here: support.sborg.us

I believe Megashares too changed their upload patterns, if not then it's something that the developers need to check and not the resellers :)

+1 to Halcyon :)
This is an issue with sBorg plugin which is something we have no control over. If you have opened a support ticket at sBorg support would be great else we have forwarded the error to sBorg DEV's from our end as well

Does Tehhost provide premium accounts?

Please PM me for any information regarding premium addons.

I don't like you.

You took two days to activate my rdp and then yesterday I left my rdp uploading some large files and when I got to my rdp again the server was restarted and lost some content :/

I am being a bit arsh but it is the truth :/

I am sorry for the issue. All services are activated within 24 hours unless and until we have doubts that the order might be fraudulent which is why we wait to confirm before deploying. As for the restarts I am not sure which server you are on but a PM/support ticket would help.

RAPIDSHARE work here
or the same problem :facepalm:
http://www.directupload.net/

I have got no clue which screenshot is that but I can assure you that RS works just fine on our RL.
Proof:
f81mIP.png

Tried 10 minutes ago.

The same problem with RS nothing I cannot downlaod from RS premium :facepalm:

I would suggest you to re-check the screenshot posted above before reaching a conclusion.

yeah rapidshare also not working for me :(

I would suggest you to re-check the screenshot posted above before reaching a conclusion.

do you have any Promotional Codes :)

May I know which service are you interested in?

Man where these new plugins are ? I am waiting 24h No replies
I paid for one account premium RS went dead I create ticket you gave to uploaded.to and I am open RL and " Retrieving download page
Premium account is out of Bandwidth " it is supposed to be some joke or what ?

Are you sure you waited 24 hours without any replies? Cause I just checked now and I saw that your ticket has been answered to within 4 hours?
For the last 2 months you had paid for ONE premium addon but have been using 4 of them. To top that you have paid for one Rapidleesh services but have been provided with 2 services. I didnt see you ever complain.
I tried to download from Rapidshare 10 minutes ago and it worked just fine
Proof again
f81mIP.png

Since you say you have paid for one premium addon and I see many added we will remove the rest and keep one. Please PM me which one you want and we will remove the rest. Just to let you know for the last time.
This is a SALES thread and not a support thread and support queries wont be entertained here as we have a dedicated support portal.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back