Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some rapidleechs that do torentdownload as well - you have to upload or w.e. , a torrent file to rapidleech it fetches it and then it transfer it to links - I dont know how they do it I am not programer or coder
but it looks it is not problem - the one problem is they seed back while downloading but as soon as the whole file is downloaded seeding back stops so you have to have a good ratio before you start downloading something you want and you know it wont be seeded back much

I am sorry I don't know what that have to do with this thread but if you mean why we stopped seeding back? than its because of abuse.

View Ticket #178603
Thanks

Your ticket has been replied.

very slow download speed from filesonic will fix it soon ? thank you.

I am afraid filesonic have limited download speed for php scripts to 2-3MBPS and there is nothing we can do to increase.

Regards
TehHost Staff

I am afraid filesonic have limited download speed for php scripts to 2-3MBPS and there is nothing we can do to increase.

I have download speed sometimes more then 5mbps :) And please check you pm i sent my ticket :)

By the way at this moment Tehhost is goot host for rl.

And why is the download speed from ul.to also so slow?
I only get 100-200KB/s

It is definitely not acceptable speed, we will surely look into it and will try our best to fix it even if its an issue from filehosts end. Kindly open a support ticket.

I have download speed sometimes more then 5mbps :) And please check you pm i sent my ticket :)

By the way at this moment Tehhost is goot host for rl.

Thanks for the vouch :)

Regards
TehHost Staff

Whats the problem?

12034734.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back