Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get a demo please

i am looking to buy sborg core or pro, can i get a demo here ( umanchi@gmail.com) .
Do you also provide a premium plugin from filesonic or anyother major filehosts , so that i could use it for transload.

i am very frustrated with this services now one of mine server is working fine and other server i daily blocked........while i allow to use 4tabs but i'm using only 2tabs.......so now again i can't work as usual bcoz of this beutiful service .......i don't think so that i can handle this in future...............anyway i opened a support ticket let see if problem solve forever or not...................chck this ticket if possible....#263468

View Ticket #858918

transload filesonic link problem

It has been replied to.
ticket : 131567

thank you.
It has been replied to.

Now after problems with servers everything works good. This is real tehhost server :) No downtime no problem with download/upload speed. Thank you for service like this i like it so much. keep with good works tehhost :)

Our pleasure mate :)

i am looking to buy sborg core or pro, can i get a demo here ( umanchi@gmail.com) .
Do you also provide a premium plugin from filesonic or anyother major filehosts , so that i could use it for transload.

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our sBorg services however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely). Regarding premium plugins we would be glad to provide you any info via PM.

CPU: 100%

Has been fixed. Abusers :facepalm:

why am i getting this error

Failed to get download link with message: User must be premium to use this feature.

Please dont post credential information here. The account had expired and has now been fixed.

i am very frustrated with this services now one of mine server is working fine and other server i daily blocked........while i allow to use 4tabs but i'm using only 2tabs.......so now again i can't work as usual bcoz of this beutiful service .......i don't think so that i can handle this in future...............anyway i opened a support ticket let see if problem solve forever or not...................chck this ticket if possible....#263468

The restriction is there for a reason and it is to prevent server abuse. This ensures that all users of the server are provided with an un-interrupte service.
it happens to me
too! good to know I'm not the only one.8-)

Please check ticket #148786 it's been 3 hours+ and u haven't reply. :facepalm:

Thanks

We have a 24 hours guaranteed reply time and you are way within the limit. As soon as our support resolves your issues you will be replied to.

If you have any other queries feel free to contact us.
Thanks
TehHost Staff

can we unzip password protected files on rapidleech account?

Sorry I am not sure about it, please confirm it from our support team.

is there a ban for filesonic links ? . what is the download speed for fileserve and filesonic ?

No our IP is not banned anywhere, however fileserve and filesonic both have a 2.5-3 MBPS download speed limit for php based scripts.

Regards
TehHost Staff

CPU: 100%

Kao0V.png

Shift server from NL To US

Lukip,

I have made payment for the server shift since Jan 12, 2012 but I haven't seen any reply on my ticket yet. What's going on?
Please check this ticket 709553. Do I need to submit a new ticket for server shift?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back