Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u refund my money.... ur server very slow to transload....

PM me your a screenshot of the speeds that you deem to be slow.

if it possible...can u refund my money... ?

First of all let me tell this is our sales thread and not our support thread. We had enough of this now. We wont be able to provide support on this thread. One of our Rapidleech server's was being looked upon and let me stress upon the fact that

EDIT: Speed Issue on the server has been fixed and you can expect the blazing speeds again. CPU loads should also be lower. It hasnt been completely fixed however you guys shouldn't face any issues now.

5dbfb29d4f.png

"Rest of all the Rapidleech servers are working perfectly fine
All sBorg servers are up and running and working seamlessly.
"

If you think you have an issue open a support ticket and our support team will try our level best to resolve it.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
bullshit u people are playing with us with ur stupid servers from a week my semi dedi is fucking me with his dead slow u people never solve that prob if i ask like this u people again will ask from first give me ue semi dedi details i will check i will given again no reply will come from u tell me what happening withur servers not only me facing this prob all ur customers getting same prob what happening

again load very slow why is that again ddos ?

The server is still having issues. Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted to another server and the present one will be rebuilt .

i requested for a refund

Ticket Created #772121

You have been replied to mate .

again dead speed

The server is still having issues. Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted to another server and the present one will be rebuilt .

bullshit u people are playing with us with ur stupid servers from a week my semi dedi is fucking me with his dead slow u people never solve that prob if i ask like this u people again will ask from first give me ue semi dedi details i will check i will given again no reply will come from u tell me what happening withur servers not only me facing this prob all ur customers getting same prob what happening

I have had enough of you.Let me get this straight into your head.

YOUR ARE NOT A RAPIDLEECH NOR AN SBORG CLIENT. Your a VPS Client. So Donot make it appear as IF they are having the same issues as you. They are having genuine issue right here but I cannot say the same for you because you are not even closely related to the services we offer here.

demo please

Which service demo do you need?

To Rapidleech users who have been on the affected server:
We have never been bullshitting here and we dont need to. We have been trying to explain the truth to our clients and I am glad that they have been very supportive. However we understand you have work to do and this is only hindering it. So we have decided to move all the clients of the affected server to new servers . Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted .
Thanks for your co-operation and support.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

@Everyone

Whoever rapidleech client is having issues and can't be a little patient PM me their email IDs, They will be refunded right away. Our all other service was working great as usual we are just having some ddos attacks on our rapidleech servers.

Since this is a sborg thread aswell I want to notify everyone that all sBorg servers are up and running as they should and performing great.

Edit: As lukip006 said we can also move clients to a new server if they like.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back