Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.waiting for solution..

It would be solved..Don't worry mate..;)

Please take a look at Invoice 1270. I paid from yesterday but didnt receive the host.
Order Activatred.Thanks for bearing with us during this time.:)

Any news when Fileserve and Filesonic will be fixed already? i cant download anything :'(

I am sorry for the trouble.We are working on it.Filesonic issue is expected to be solved within 12 hours(We got their reply) .Awaiting reply of Fileserve now.We would go to any extent to resolve your problem like changing the server/IP.Don't worry,your problem is our headache :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I am sorry for the trouble.We are working on it.Filesonic issue is expected to be solved within 12 hours(We got their reply) .Awaiting reply of Fileserve now.We would go to any extent to resolve your problem like changing the server/IP.Don't worry,your problem is our headache :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Thx mate, hope both work fine soon.

bf3b2a3beb.png

I can't connect the RL server now.

It has been fixed.

fileserve and filesonic been down ages now
Ages!!Are you kidding!!would like to let you know that it is due to some clients,who are using hacked accounts and having failed login attempts,due to which it has been blocked by them.Its not easy to get it unblocked from FS and FSC(just try it yourself).We have contacted them and negotiating with them to remove the block.We are doing all we can.If it doesn't get unblocked within 24 hours,we would shift to new server or change the server IP to solve the issue.The problem is our headache as well.

When are you going to fix fileserve and filesonic plugin?I am waiting for two days.

It would be fixed soon.They are already been contacted.If its not solved by today,we would change the IP of the server to solve the issue or move to new server.Don't worry..:)

I can't connect the RL server, ticket #878351
Fixed already..Please recheck...:)

got my RL thanks for quick response

Welcome mate..Glad you liked it..:)

New Server deployed.Grab your slots now..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

fa58273c7d.png

it's was downloading then it's just want to 0% (don't know why)

can you give me something that can download torrents as sborg torrent downloading 40% of time.... don't download or stop...

Before two hours I send you ticket for refund, nobody answer me.
Now after two hours you send me sborg setup. Is it your politics about refund because not refund setup and addons ?:facepalm:

i've bought one and paid the invoice but i was directed to another invoice, what am i to do? invoice number is #1299
I've received an email from Alertpay that the invoice was paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back