Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats ok m8 ^^ waiting :D

Fixed :)

very good speeds so for

Glad you liked it :)

check my ticket #180481

Replied :)

pls check #720021

Replied :)

I didnt Get My Rapidleech :s!

As far as I know your Rapidleech details have been dispatched quite a while ago. If you didnt receive your details please check your SPAM/JUNK folder or open a support ticket and it will be fixed right away.

please respond to this ticket thank you.

Ticket #548248

Solved.Thank you.

:)

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i am getting error when i run application in rdp since 4 days and the support team is not helping and support rating have been gone down from 5 star to 1 star , why is no one answering my ticket and online support is always offline too ?
when i submitted support request 3 times i got invoice send to my email 3 times which is due after 4 days "no answer of ticket but invoice is sent before due date :( " i was not expecting this from tehost

Thanks, just received my account details. Will test it now.

Sure Go Ahead and test it out.

i do not understand , have passed 24 hours and my RL is not activated Your Order Number is: 3918949117
Sorry for the delay . It has been activated.

Ticket Created #794253

Waiting for help, thx!

Has been resolved mate :)

i am getting error when i run application in rdp since 4 days and the support team is not helping and support rating have been gone down from 5 star to 1 star , why is no one answering my ticket and online support is always offline too ?
when i submitted support request 3 times i got invoice send to my email 3 times which is due after 4 days "no answer of ticket but invoice is sent before due date :( " i was not expecting this from tehost

Mate this is a Rapidleech Thread. Please post in our RDP thread if you wish to. As for support tickets not being replied its quite strange that your ticket hasnt been replied too since each and every ticket is replied at an average of 15 minutes and at max 24 hours and we couldn't find any ticket pertaining to aN RDP issue. Our live support is sometimes unavailable as we are implementing a new support system. Please PM me your ticket ID along with any relevant details and I will forward them to our RDP department right away and get it sorted. We can assure you we still strive to provide the best possible support.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

thx lukip006 and the fast support team, all works great :)

Thanks for the review mate..:)Glad you liked it..

I emailed your website last night but no reply still. Is there any demo available?

Please open a support ticket rather than mailing as support tickets are responded much faster.

Regarding demo,we have temporarily disabled giving demo as its is being abused a lot and all our clients are suffering because of it(which we cannot allow).However,we provide 24 hours refund policy.

Thanks,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back