Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using their Rapidleech Service for over a month now,excellent speeds and excellent customer support..They are simply the best !! Highly recommended. :)

Respected Provider,

I Need To Buy A Sborg With

1)Unmetered Bandwidth
2)Torrent Support With Nice Speed Transfer
3)Port= USA Plan
4)Filepost Plugin

Does You Providers Provide Sborg With Any One Premium Account From Fileserve Or Filesonic Or Wupload And How Much This Will Cost Me With Installation.

Respected Provider,

I Need To Buy A Sborg With

1)Unmetered Bandwidth
2)Torrent Support With Nice Speed Transfer
3)Port= USA Plan
4)Filepost Plugin

Does You Providers Provide Sborg With Any One Premium Account From Fileserve Or Filesonic Or Wupload And How Much This Will Cost Me With Installation.

We can provide you with all these requirements.Only that Filepost plugin doesn't come with sBorg by default.However,you can upload to Filepost using FTP.
For more details and demo of our service .Please visit our website and our Live chat representatives will be glad to provide you with the demo and all requisite information.

i love the support and the company really pro company and the service is good all what you want you get served with this company the choise is the price i love this company god bless you and all the stuff Alex, and Aakash really good person's thnkx

My review about TehHost:

I ordered the "sBorg Pro" Plan from TehHost ($13,5/month).
Not much to say about it besides that it is a REALLY GREAT OFFER!! Upload and Download speeds are awesome (2Gbps port). I chose this offer because I wanted to have great upload speed for Wupload (sBorg server is based in NL) and I wasn't disappointed. Those screenshots on the 1st page aren't bullshit. Torrents with Transmission work fine too. For this price, it's hard to do better.
Support is just AMAZING : fast (they don't make you wait for hours like others) and reliable. They have a live chat support and there is often someone online to help if you have a problem or need advices.

I strongly recommend them if you are looking for cheap and reliable sBorg plans. You can't go wrong with them.

:)

Using their Rapidleech Service for over a month now,excellent speeds and excellent customer support..They are simply the best !! Highly recommended. :)

Thanks a lot for your honest review mate!! Glad to have you on board..:D

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

yes they good i tryed torrentflux and Rl and now i wanna try Sborg for leeching from private tracker iam waiting demo account and than buy thnkx a lot

i love the support and the company really pro company and the service is good all what you want you get served with this company the choise is the price i love this company god bless you and all the stuff Alex, and Aakash really good person's thnkx

Thanks for appreciating our service and support. Kudos to Alex,Akaash and the rest of your team for their dedication and support.

My review about TehHost:

I ordered the "sBorg Pro" Plan from TehHost ($13,5/month).
Not much to say about it besides that it is a REALLY GREAT OFFER!! Upload and Download speeds are awesome (2Gbps port). I chose this offer because I wanted to have great upload speed for Wupload (sBorg server is based in NL) and I wasn't disappointed. Those screenshots on the 1st page aren't bullshit. Torrents with Transmission work fine too. For this price, it's hard to do better.
Support is just AMAZING : fast (they don't make you wait for hours like others) and reliable. They have a live chat support and there is often someone online to help if you have a problem or need advices.

I strongly recommend them if you are looking for cheap and reliable sBorg plans. You can't go wrong with them.

:)

Glad you liked it mate :)

yes they good i tryed torrentflux and Rl and now i wanna try Sborg for leeching from private tracker iam waiting demo account and than buy thnkx a lot

Your demo details have been dispatched :) I am sure you would like it.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I just got my new sBorg Pro plan and so far the download/upload speed is terrible sometime I just click stop all together compared to my other Core plan with limited bw which is really good all round. I hope it's just temp issue...I will try again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back