Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur Live support service is off most of the time

Yes our Live support executives are unavailable (some of them are on vacation). Live support will be back to normal within 2-3 days.

Please PM me for info if its urgent for you and I will provide you the details

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The server was being abused. We have suspended the culprit and rebooted the server. It should be up and running now.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Still down RL isn't opening CPU Load: 100%

The server was being DOS'd. We have turned off some services for 20 minutes in order to mitigate the attack. It will be backup in 20 minutes.

Please post in our Rapidleech thread with queries related to RL.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The server was being DOS'd. We have turned off some services for 20 minutes in order to mitigate the attack. It will be backup in 20 minutes.

Please post in our Rapidleech thread with queries related to RL.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Yes. It was a combined effort of abusers and the server getting DOS'd. The attack seems to have been mitigated and services have been started again. Rapidleech Accounts of that Server should be up and running

Thanks
Tehhost Staff

Its because the whole Sborg Website is now down, which it wasnt earlier, lets just hope that the website hasnt been hacked with this security flaw that has been found

hope soon this get fixed btw i can't open http://site.sborg.us/2011/11/sborg-security-issue/

don't know why :(
Yes Its down. Looks like they are down entirely. Hope they fix it soon.

Its because the whole Sborg Website is now down, which it wasnt earlier, lets just hope that the website hasnt been hacked with this security flaw that has been found

Same Here. Will have a chat with Haly and try to get some detailed information regarding the issue

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back