Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update from Tehhost :

We have sborgID to divide our users from server to server
If you want to know on which server you are check your sborgID

If ID is Between 1-19999 then you are on s1
If ID is Between 20000-29999 then you are on s2
If ID is above 30000 then you are on our s3

Currently our s1 is having some technical Problems due to which clients are facing randoms speed slowdowns.

We will try to fix this ASAP but if you cannot wait then we can Transfer you to our s2 or s3 server which are almost empty right now for a small fees of $3.5 for Starter/core and Free for Pro/Extreme Plans.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Hello Tucker,
Our S1 servers isnt facing a major issue.Its just that at peak hours there is a slowdown with some filehosts(RS upload and FSC download). We are in a discussion with our DC to fix this issue ASAP.

Our Servers have been configured to provide good speeds on each and every Filehost but it should give the maximum speeds with US based filehosts(FS,HF,US etc).

Thank You
TehHost Staff

Hello, your RL work with Megaupload?

Sir currently we are not taking any orders for Rapidleech. If you need sBorg please feel free to contact us.

Just purchase the first plan to give a try :D
We are glad to have you as our client :)

Hey Dude i am facing the upload problems in rapidshare and wupload kindly shift me to server 3 i have pro plan........

Sure, Please open a support ticket and we will be glad to shift you to our new server :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hi
I downloaded one torrent and setup for upload only for Oron..
Torrent was downloaded with a nice speed..but after that the Upload dosen't start...waiting more than 20 min and not start yet..any idea why?

Downloading torrent file.
This may take a while...

Torrents downloaded successfully.
Seeding Torrents.

Copying files into sBorg directory for processing.
This may take a while .

hoster80 Sir seems to be an issue with the buffer rates since the screen doesnt get updated while the uploading process is executing as normal and you should see the files in your account. Please open a support ticket and we will fix the buffer size issue ASAP.

Thank You
TehHost Staff

A Little Announcement from TehHost

We are fed up of mailing our DC again and again about our s1 server regarding its speed slowdowns and We have decided our clients will not pay for the faults of our DC/us. So we are moving all our clients to s2 and s3 in the next 24 hours without any charge.

If by chance we missed your sborg than please don't panic and just open a support ticket and your sborg will be available in minutes. Also I am sorry to say but all the data will be lost when we will move the clients because we will install all the sborg's from scratch.

Your sborg will not be down for even a single second, however according to our TOS we provide double (2x) compensation everytime you face downtime or any kind of problem from our side. So feel free to contact our friendly live support or open a support ticket to get an extension in your next invoice.

Regards
TehHost

Downloaded at 2.953 MB/s from Fileserve.

Uploaded at 3.014 MB/s to Fileserve
Still uploading to Rapidshare. The speed is extremely slow. :(

MrCube : The format you specified isnt the proper format to use ftp uploads to FSC.Upload to RS is currently slow from all US servers(a problem in their end).Please open a support ticket regarding both the issues we will be glad to will look into it.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Thanks. Getting back the great speeds.

Uploaded at 2.416 MB/s to Rapidshare

The uploading speed to Fileserve varies. It's between 10-30 Mbps. Very good service and great support. :)

A snapshot:
H03Zt.jpg

Thanks. Getting back the great speeds.

Uploaded at 2.416 MB/s to Rapidshare

The uploading speed to Fileserve varies. It's between 10-30 Mbps. Very good service and great support. :)

A snapshot:
H03Zt.jpg

as we said we are moving some users so users can face a little slowdown/downtime but everything is sorted now and we are back on track with full speed

the new server has great speed! thank you tehhost, i personally want to thank Aakash, Steve and Alex from the live support, really helping me with some problem,they really have the best support!!!

the new server has great speed! thank you tehhost, i personally want to thank Aakash, Steve and Alex from the live support, really helping me with some problem,they really have the best support!!!

Thanks for those kind words dude. We strive to serve our clients to the best of our ability.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back