Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account is still not setup and its been 10 hours now?

Apologies but it looks like we are awaiting some server deployments before setup. They should have been deployed but got delayed due to a technical issue. Just to remind you we offer a guaranteed setup time of 24 hours.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Check my ticket please: #438952
Replied.

Hello, may i have a demo account? to test the service.

Thanks in advanced.

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our sBorg services however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

would you answer my ticket #587367 please?

Seems you have been replied within 5 minutes of opening thew ticket :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

please check my ticket:
Ticket Created #649306
need info ASAP!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Your Order Number is: 8513441151

please setup sborg ASAP!

It has been 3 days now and still not received a reply from you as to where my sborg is.
You told me it would be setup in 3-4 hours 2 days ago and that you have a 24 hour guaranteed setup time. Are you scamming me and am i ever gonna get my account?
If not i want a full refund.

please check my ticket:
Ticket Created #649306
need info ASAP!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Your Order Number is: 8513441151

please setup sborg ASAP!

Order has been setup :)

can anyone confirm if rapidshare is working on this rapidleech? Thanks

Except one of our servers all others have functional Rapdishare operations

vouch for him.... using RL :) =)

Thanks a ton mate :)

It has been 3 days now and still not received a reply from you as to where my sborg is.
You told me it would be setup in 3-4 hours 2 days ago and that you have a 24 hour guaranteed setup time. Are you scamming me and am i ever gonna get my account?
If not i want a full refund.

Apologies for the delay. Your server has been setup.

TehServer.com is for sale, what does this mean ?

Does this look like a TehServers thread to you? You should contact TehServers for info pertaining to TehServers.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back