VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if my Sborg is set up wrong but the upload speeds range from 0.5MB - 4MB/s. I know download is capped @ 3MB/s for every PHP script now (filehost did this).

However if I use Jdownloader/Filezilla etc, I can get speeds of 30-50MB/s easily for the very same Filehosts Filesonic/Wupload so the server connection is perfectly fine to me. So I'm sure its a misconfigured Sborg on my VPS.

As for TehHost service and support, it is top notch, I made two request tickets to install VNC/Jdownloader on my VPS they had it done within 30 minutes of ticket creation.

They also maintained a cool and professional attitude when I bombarded them with pre-sale questions and was willing to work with me on a custom package!

In short, so far so good! Hope they keep up this level of quality!

Got a NL2 VPS from these guys a couple days ago. At first I was a little worried switching from shared hosting to VPS, but their support has been really fast, helpful and patient. So it wasn't a problem at all.

As for the server: it run's perfectly fine; very stable and fast.

If all web hosts were like this, I would have had a lot less headache in the past. And, if I may add, you get all that for really fair price.

Keep up the good work, guys, it is much appreciated :)

can i get a screenshot of sborg uploading and downloading from the 2gbits port vps

Please check our sborg thread for speed screenshots and review

I don't know if my Sborg is set up wrong but the upload speeds range from 0.5MB - 4MB/s. I know download is capped @ 3MB/s for every PHP script now (filehost did this).

However if I use Jdownloader/Filezilla etc, I can get speeds of 30-50MB/s easily for the very same Filehosts Filesonic/Wupload so the server connection is perfectly fine to me. So I'm sure its a misconfigured Sborg on my VPS.

As for TehHost service and support, it is top notch, I made two request tickets to install VNC/Jdownloader on my VPS they had it done within 30 minutes of ticket creation.

They also maintained a cool and professional attitude when I bombarded them with pre-sale questions and was willing to work with me on a custom package!

In short, so far so good! Hope they keep up this level of quality!

We are glad you are enjoying your stay with us :)

Got a NL2 VPS from these guys a couple days ago. At first I was a little worried switching from shared hosting to VPS, but their support has been really fast, helpful and patient. So it wasn't a problem at all.

As for the server: it run's perfectly fine; very stable and fast.

If all web hosts were like this, I would have had a lot less headache in the past. And, if I may add, you get all that for really fair price.

Keep up the good work, guys, it is much appreciated :)

Thanks for the review mate :)

if only you had windows on offer

Will be available soon.

Regards
Tehhost Staff

i saw the cpu spec for the VPS 1 its 800 Mhz....shoud it be fine for doing torrent/rapidleeh there?
nvm got my answer :)

Last edited:
Okidoki, done! :)

Your order has been activated bro :). Thanks for choosing us.

i saw the cpu spec for the VPS 1 its 800 Mhz....shoud it be fine for doing torrent/rapidleeh there?
nvm got my answer :)
+1

Please answer ASAP :D : Ticket

Replied :)

All pending orders have been processed and emails have been dispatched. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will be on it in no time :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Been using Rapidleech service from Them.... and I am very happy with the way they handle their clients.....
All the best for your future in Web hosting.....Hoping that you stay in business for a long time....

My custom VPS is now online and running sweet! Everything installed on the first try with no untoward incidents and no sleepless nights or victims of road rage incurred...

I think I've found a new home for my stuff here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back