VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
open service shared hosting pls

Currently,we dont have any plans to launch shared hosting,but we are soon launching budget performance VPS whose price would be slightly higher than shared hosting,but it will give you much better performance.:)

send me a demo service.i`d like to test if my software api can use hypervm control panel like it does with solusVM?

i need to just test if whmcs etc work with HYPERVM in my setup

Please come over to our live chat and our support representatives will be glad to provide you with a demo.

do u use centos 5 on linux ?

Yes we do have all major linux flavors including but not limited to

Centos 6 32bit and 64bit
cenots 5 32bit and 64bit
Ubuntu 11.04 32bit and 64bit
Debian 6 32bit and 64bit

Custom Operating systems can also be added on request (free of cost)

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Hi WaReZ! I'm moving to your VPS3 after my current hosting expires... Actually, a VPS 2.5 would serve me better :P since I only need around 1gb RAM and 100gb HDD...

But since you don't have a VPS2.5, I'll probably get the 3 instead. I'll be here in a bit over 2 weeks... :)

Hi WaReZ! I'm moving to your VPS3 after my current hosting expires... Actually, a VPS 2.5 would serve me better :P since I only need around 1gb RAM and 100gb HDD...

But since you don't have a VPS2.5, I'll probably get the 3 instead. I'll be here in a bit over 2 weeks... :)

We cant wait to have you as our client mate :) .

I would suggest all of you to hurry up as we have limited slots and they are being booked like hot cakes.
All pending orders have been processed. For those who did not receive their details please open a support ticket.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Will you guys have any shared offshore hosting in the future?

Hello

Right now we have no intentions to launch shared hosting in near future but we are soon launching Budget VPS which will be slightly higher in price as compared to average shared hosting but will give you much more benefits than shared hosting. These budget VPS will be only for website hosting with nearly everything allowed.

Regards
TehHost Staff

What about VPS-3 CPU? And how are the speeds to Filesonic?

2.4 Ghz dedicated CPU with VPS3 (you can request more CPU power)

Filesonic speeds are around (i tried by KDE VNC)

Download 5-35 MBPS (depends on file location US,EU)
Upload 5-10MBPS (normal)
Upload 30MBPS+ (EU FTP)

what spec be your budget vps and price start

We have not yet exactly decided the specs yet but even the lowest VPS will be able to host a med traffic site easily. and price will start from $10-$12 according to current plans.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back