VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all,

I didnot say that your servers are bad

Read my reply again I heard today that vps gone offline or slow again like it was happen before when I was active so what does it means?

It means problem is still there thats what I want to say

I m doing 250 transload its strange

I was uploading 10 files at same time and load jumped to 100%

If u dont believe then install Team viewer and I will tell u hows it jumping to 100% by just giving 5 to 10 links to any file host

I dont think that its my fault?

As far as my ticket concerned kindly check it again and I want urgent reply for that

Thanks

I am sorry but your ticket is on hold and I cannot do anything to speed up its outcome however I will forward it again to see if anything can be done.

These speeds are absolutely dismal :/

A single line like this doesn't help us to resolve any issues. If I am not wrong out support staff has tested your VPS and found the speeds to range around 53 MBPS isnt it?

That is why the My VPS was slow... is this thing true???10 RL o a vps:facepalm::facepalm:

You have nothing to do with these things because you are on a Semi-Dedicated server and on completely different nodes.

The VPS is having problem again, unable to login SSH & FTP.
My sites aren't loading at all.
Rebooted but still the same.
Please find out who is the next Champ of Champs...!

if u wanna do massive transload, get sborg dude.
rapidleech suck up loads of cpu usage & resource, need to manual restart httpd to reset the resource.

this vps is giving me problem almost everyday, i cant really use it in peace.
selfishness wont speed up transloads, this is common sense.

PM me exactly when you have the slowness because when we check your loads they are normal and we cant help unless we see that loads spiking above normal.

I am looking to buy VPS services, any discount codes available???Also whats the uptime of your server??

The uptime is 99.9% and regarding discount I have just PM'd you.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I am already lost patience. :facepalm:

but I own several vpses...
The vps I bought from here is the slowest one.
Surly the network speed is ok.
But the hdd speed is ugly.

I think open a ticket can solve nothing...

Our engineers are monitoring the VPS servers from past 3 days constantly and they have not reported anything unusual. So Whoever is having *Issues* please PM me their Email, They will be refunded on pro rata bases.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Review time for TehHost.

I signed up for the VDS Package #3 a few days ago. I messed up my first install and bricked my VDS as you can see from my ticket # posted above.

Richard from TehHost came to the rescue and reinstalled my OS, installed Sborg/Transmission and updated all of my components to the latest version for me. They are official support staff at Sborg, so if you need an Sborg setup in any caliber, no one else can do it better than they can.

I'm on the US VDS and speeds are good for Hosts in the US such as Fileserve/Filesonic. For Oron/UL.to etc I would recommend their NL package.

I will be updating with some screenshots for your viewing pleasure shortly. :)

Last edited:
slow time begins when i just wake up from my bed...
i give up raising ticket...

Our engineers are monitoring the VPS servers from past 3 days constantly and they have not reported anything unusual. So Whoever is having *Issues* please PM me their Email, They will be refunded on pro rata bases.

Regards
TehHost Staff

"WaReZ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Last edited:
slow time begins when i just wake up from my bed...
i give up raising ticket...

"WaReZ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Please PM me instead and I will forward to our billing department.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

There is a network outage on one of our server, The network switch has malfunctioned. We are looking into it.

Edit: Network Switch Online

Regards
TehHost Staff

Santa is here and to gift you the best deal of your life.Massive 50% Discount on all VPS Plans for this Christmas .

Use Promo Code: TehHost_VPS_Xmas for availing this offer.

Do not miss this opportunity and regret later.

Thanks

TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back