VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS

From Today onwards TehHost Setup all account instantly, which means you will receive your details within some second on purchase. Also some of our servers are powered by SolusVM now.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Can someone on the VPS 3 please let me know what their experience has been like (DL & UL speeds, downtime)?

Currently trying to decide between hostlatch, tehhost and KnownSRV.

Last edited:
@lellouchftw, I had a VPS3 for a while. I uploaded to netload, filesonic and fileserve. Upload speeds were 5-7MB/s to netload, 30-40MB/s to FileSonic and 0.50-0.90MB/s (500-900KB/s) to FileServe.

I mainly downloaded off usenet but I can't quite remember what the speeds were. :facepalm:

hello,

im thinking of getting VPS 3 from you guys.

Do you have auto install script for rutorrent?

and also, will i be able to install my private rapidleech dir in \var\www ?

thanks =)

i wrote to support many times. they installed sborg for me today and when i asked how to access transmission web interface, i did not receive any replies. please followup on this. thank you.

Can someone on the VPS 3 please let me know what their experience has been like (DL & UL speeds, downtime)?

Currently trying to decide between hostlatch, tehhost and KnownSRV.

I can assure you wont regret the move to TehHost :)

@lellouchftw, I had a VPS3 for a while. I uploaded to netload, filesonic and fileserve. Upload speeds were 5-7MB/s to netload, 30-40MB/s to FileSonic and 0.50-0.90MB/s (500-900KB/s) to FileServe.

I mainly downloaded off usenet but I can't quite remember what the speeds were. :facepalm:

And to TOP that we have got new nodes and better speeds :)

hello,

im thinking of getting VPS 3 from you guys.

Do you have auto install script for rutorrent?

and also, will i be able to install my private rapidleech dir in \var\www ?

thanks =)
Yes it can be done. Please open a support ticket if you need additional details.

Has been replied mate :)

i wrote to support many times. they installed sborg for me today and when i asked how to access transmission web interface, i did not receive any replies. please followup on this. thank you.

Hello Mate
VPS servers are semi-managed servers which involve Panel installations/reinstallations/rebuilds etc. We went ahead and installed Webmin for you ,installed sBorg along with transmission. Even transmission access has now been provided to you.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello,
I would ask you why do you terminated some services?
And you give no reaction of PM.

You terminated the server but you don't tell why.

This is really bad.
And I thought your Support is 24/7 but Live Support is offline every day.

pm sent, read please and i await your response.

check also this ticket #929226

thank you

Has been replied to Mate.

Hello,
I would ask you why do you terminated some services?
And you give no reaction of PM.

You terminated the server but you don't tell why.

This is really bad.
And I thought your Support is 24/7 but Live Support is offline every day.

Please let me know your support ticket ID via PM. Every suspension is coupled with a reason.We definitely have provided you a support reason. Please check your email.
Our Support is 24*7 (but that doesnt include Live Support).24*7 Support System is handled via Portal System/Emails.

for example if i buy a vps hosting service and i install on it Sborg script what difference betwwen it and a Sborg hosting service

In a VPS service you would be entitled to your own virtually isolated environment were you can perform several operations including(but not limited to) an sBorg service. An sBorg hosting in run in a shared environment with limited capabilities.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello Mate

We have automated setups and I have confirmed that your access details have been dispatched right after your order. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder for email and if you still haven't received it please open a support ticket and it will be provided to you again.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back