VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us what's the plan to prevent another DDOS attack if this problem still persists?
I am thinking to switch to other ISP.
We need a stable and quality product.

Today's the first time in 3 month I'm a little dissapointed. Support said everything is working as it should, yet nothing will load properly again.

Please fix it asap. My forum has been "down" way too long in the last couple of days.

To All

We are really sorry we are having some frequently ddos attacks on some of our VPS Servers and trying our best to resolve it. If it will be resolved we will setup a hardware level firewall protection. Please bear with us untill then.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Hello Mate
Lets make the long story short. It is not our responsibility to secure your VPS since you didn't subscribe for a managed service. If you had asked for assistance we would have guided you but we cannot do it for you. And ensuring that the root password is complex is considered to be the first step of securing your VPS. Secondly we have proof that you asked third party to install scripts for you on your server which is why this is a sturdy reason for your VPS being breached time and again.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

lol, talking about secure~~~ it's just your server problem

@Warez
i submitted a ticket for refound but i dont have aswer, please can you provide this?
i need my money.

Thanks

...all are gone, department sales, support, live chat,
the data to access the vps, do not work....

Are you kidding me? You have been refunded almost 24 hours ago and you expect us to keep the server intact after we have refunded you? Or should We post proof that you have been refunded. How did you exactly come to the conclusion that we are all gone? Its ridiculous as to how you lack a little bit of patience.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The VPS down again?
Half of the time in the week the VPS is completely unusable.
What's the plan and fix in place?

Thats quite weird. All VPS servers seem to be running fine. Please PM Kaboom/Warez your server IP's and it will be looked upon by our technical team.

@Warez
i submitted a ticket for refound but i dont have aswer, please can you provide this?
i need my money.

Thanks

...all are gone, department sales, support, live chat,
the data to access the vps, do not work....

Your have been refunded quite a while ago. Please have a little bit of patience. This is not the right thread as as far as I know you are not our VPS client. :facepalm:

mine is down too :((

Thats quite weird. All VPS servers seem to be running fine. Please PM Kaboom/Warez your server IP's and it will be looked upon by our technical team.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The whole server is down again.
In 2 weeks time, I had raised 8 tickets about the same problem.
Please tell me frankly if the issue cannot be resolved thoroughly, I will think of my own solution instead of bringing me all these unnecessary hassles.
I think my patience had reached the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back