VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocks added for all the plans. Hurry Up while it lasts :)
Dont forget to avail the Discount while purchasing the plan.

Thanks

TehHost Staff

any one can provide me review for this service

not just saying the service is good or bad
but I need a benchmark of your vps

Bought VPS2 last week and I'm really impressed with the services you guys offered. Upload speed is blazingly fast (20 - 40Mbps) to Euro based filehost and even to Fileserve which is USA based is good (up to 12Mbps).

Their support is second to none with its Online Support system, the will help you solve your problem in no time.

Kudos to Tehhost

any one can provide me review for this service

not just saying the service is good or bad
but I need a benchmark of your vps

instead of written text won't you prefer a live demo? just come on our live chat and get yourself a demo to test our service. or you can always request a full refund within 48 hours if you didn't like it.

Oh yes ! In under 15 mins I would say :)

Our Pleasure :)

and my service need 24 hours after payment :(

According to our logs your service was dispatched 9 hours which is higher than our average setup time but lower than our guaranteed setup time (24 hours)

Bought VPS2 last week and I'm really impressed with the services you guys offered. Upload speed is blazingly fast (20 - 40Mbps) to Euro based filehost and even to Fileserve which is USA based is good (up to 12Mbps).

Their support is second to none with its Online Support system, the will help you solve your problem in no time.

Kudos to Tehhost

Thanks for the review :)

Some companies take up to 2 days to deliver an order. Patience is a virtue my friend.

+1

Regards
TehHost Staff

I've request for test or demo account but your sales support said that the tech support would come in an hour, which are I must go offline
And he sugest to upgrade the plan and promise me that the upgraded plan will be delivered faster. Which I pressume lower plan lower price will get lower priority in proccesing order

The vps already delivered but couldnt test it at the momment

I'm sorry if I'm upset with your sales service

I've request for test or demo account but your sales support said that the tech support would come in an hour, which are I must go offline
And he sugest to upgrade the plan and promise me that the upgraded plan will be delivered faster. Which I pressume lower plan lower price will get lower priority in proccesing order

The vps already delivered but couldnt test it at the momment

I'm sorry if I'm upset with your sales service

either your English is not really good or I cannot understand English very well

just let me elaborate it a little....

First you asked for a demo and since our technical staff (who setup demo) were offline, so our sales guys told you to come back in an hour? and you cannot come back in an hour? WHATS OUR FAULT IN THAT?

and the second part is completely UN-understandable. You got a demo and our support said if you order a higher demo you would have got it earlier??

Now you have received the demo but you cannot test it?? WHATS OUR FAULT IN THAT?

and you are upset with our support? I cannot understand WHY!

Regards
TehHost Staff

either your English is not really good or I cannot understand English very well

just let me elaborate it a little....

First you asked for a demo and since our technical staff (who setup demo) were offline, so our sales guys told you to come back in an hour? and you cannot come back in an hour? WHATS OUR FAULT IN THAT?

and the second part is completely UN-understandable. You got a demo and our support said if you order a higher demo you would have got it earlier??

Now you have received the demo but you cannot test it?? WHATS OUR FAULT IN THAT?

and you are upset with our support? I cannot understand WHY!

Regards
TehHost Staff
no, its nothing like that

first of all I purchase the vps (plan 1) and pay the invoice
and then when I check the email, only 3 email receive from tehhost
Welcome, Order Confirmation, and payment confirmation

all I need is the forth email which contain with vps login detail but nothings comes to my email
after 2 hours waiting and no live support online. So my guess is you guys do it manually not automatic from whmcs, and I said to my self "thats ok, I can take a break for a sleep"

and when I woke up, after about 7 hours sleep. I checked the email and still didnt get any from tehhost, same thing when I check from whmcs.
and then I saw there is live support online

so I'm open the chat and asking where is my vps
and the sales guy (Morgan Davis? I'm not sure I didnt remember very well) said the vps will be ready wtihin 24 hours
WooT :o I'm not ordering dedicated server I'm just ordering vps
and so he challenge me for a refund :facepalm:

that why I'm asking does the vps really worthed for 24 hours waiting
and so I'm asking for test account or demo account, but no tech support available atm thats why I'm asking for a review
http://www.wjunction.com/1042716-post206.htm

but when I ask why the other user can get the vps in 15 minutes
http://www.wjunction.com/1042725-post207.htm
he suggest me to upgrade into plan 3 or 4 so the vps will delivered faster :o

thats the reason why I said low price low priority
http://www.wjunction.com/1042731-post11.htm

and then suddenly I got mail from tehhost about my vps login

thanks

Are you coming to usa anytime soon? VPS

We have plans to launch them very soon. Stay tuned :)

no, its nothing like that

first of all I purchase the vps (plan 1) and pay the invoice
and then when I check the email, only 3 email receive from tehhost
Welcome, Order Confirmation, and payment confirmation

all I need is the forth email which contain with vps login detail but nothings comes to my email
after 2 hours waiting and no live support online. So my guess is you guys do it manually not automatic from whmcs, and I said to my self "thats ok, I can take a break for a sleep"

and when I woke up, after about 7 hours sleep. I checked the email and still didnt get any from tehhost, same thing when I check from whmcs.
and then I saw there is live support online

so I'm open the chat and asking where is my vps
and the sales guy (Morgan Davis? I'm not sure I didnt remember very well) said the vps will be ready wtihin 24 hours
WooT :o I'm not ordering dedicated server I'm just ordering vps
and so he challenge me for a refund :facepalm:

that why I'm asking does the vps really worthed for 24 hours waiting
and so I'm asking for test account or demo account, but no tech support available atm thats why I'm asking for a review
http://www.wjunction.com/1042716-post206.htm

but when I ask why the other user can get the vps in 15 minutes
http://www.wjunction.com/1042725-post207.htm
he suggest me to upgrade into plan 3 or 4 so the vps will delivered faster :o

thats the reason why I said low price low priority
http://www.wjunction.com/1042731-post11.htm

and then suddenly I got mail from tehhost about my vps login

thanks

First Of all we have a guaranteed delivery time of 24 hours and your VPS was delivered within 9 hours which is way ahead of the guaranteed setup time.

Secondly I would suggest you check your english . What our sales representative suggested was that it may take upto 24 hours to setup a VPS because we have a guaranteed delivery time and suggested that if you couldn't wait for that period you might ask for a refund. We see nothing wrong in that. May I know how you were challenged to seek a refund?

All orders are processed on a first come first serve basis except for Instant deployment/SLA orders which is quite obvious.

Please get your facts straight. Your VPS was delivered on time and I see no reason for this discussion to continue.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

MoneyBookers Payment Gateway Added !! Now you can make your payments with greater ease :)

Thanks

TehHost Staff

Last edited:
all my files were removed from my VPS at 3rd time in a month!!!!!

when I said all my files, it included all the system files too!

dont give me excuse like my server been hacked cause it is used privately! and I have 3 other VPS with different providers which have no problem like this!

here is the screenshot of my VPS file system!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back