VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to buy sborg but when going to checkout I saw that there was only Alertpay option. I couldn't believe that they do not accept Paypal. To fund Alertpay account will take me a week or more.

Hello Mate,
We accept both Alertpay and Paypal and might very soon introduce Moneybookers as well. Please check again and it should work fine.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
hi again... id like to have vpn hosting... 100 clients max.. i only use openvpn and kloxo... what vps plan would you recommend? is it torrent download allowed?

I don't think their rapidleech includes torrent. For torrent go for sborg.
I have it, its good, more reliable than rapidleech but slower.

hi again... id like to have vpn hosting... 100 clients max.. i only use openvpn and kloxo... what vps plan would you recommend? is it torrent download allowed?

Yes torrents are allowed, you can go for VPS3 or VPS4 for that purpose

Hello,

Out of Stock ?

no more plan for package 1 ?

If you don't need any higher plan then open a support ticket for matching custom plan.

plz is there test accoun for vps any one but with torent lech installed and rapidlech plz can you

Please contact live chat for demo account.

I don't think their rapidleech includes torrent. For torrent go for sborg.
I have it, its good, more reliable than rapidleech but slower.

RL don't support torrent download , sBorg does, and yes thats true sBorg is a little slower than rapidleech

Regards
TehHost Staff

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I want to buy NL VPS 3 package

when u say semi-managed

what do u mean by that? help me to install software?

and how many cpu do i have on this plan?

I want to buy NL VPS 3 package

when u say semi-managed

what do u mean by that? help me to install software?

and how many cpu do i have on this plan?

Semi-Managemant covers OS install/re-install, Control panel installation and software installation/configuration assistance.

in VPS3 you will get 2.25 Ghz Dedicated CPU (max out 24/7)

Regards
TehHost Staff

sometimes NL VPS 3 very laggy... upload speed and raring files very slow... and SSH access with very long delays! may be one user on this server have high load ...

sometimes NL VPS 3 very laggy... upload speed and raring files very slow... and SSH access with very long delays! may be one user on this server have high load ...

Mate VPS is a virtual environment where each user is allotted semi dedicated resources. Have you checked your CPU Usage using Top command and checked if your CPU load is high. We allow all users to max out their CPU's 24*7 hence load shouldn't be an issue since our servers are equipped with high end processing power capable of handling CPU max outs. However it seems your issue is an isolated one. We monitor our servers 24*7 for high loads and take necessary steps when needed. Please open a support ticket with your VPS details if you are unsure what the cause may be and our technical team will surely take a look into it.

You can check the load from the last 15 minutes using the "top" command.

+1

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back