Technodiscount24 - Alertpay Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Have you guys ever shipped to Serbia? I've never ordered anything online and had it delivered. I can't seem to find any info on the customs and taxes involved (probably due to the fact that the country is a mess in that regard). If you have shipped to Serbia, have you ever gotten any customer feedback about this?

this is usual thing coz supplier is china :D They always start to make excuses when they don't have item or its faulty.... :D
Most of there are like this "Oh we are so sorry, our assistant has packed wrong item/sent wrong address" :D

Dear customer,

please send a ticket to our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support and they will give you all informations You need. When you have choose a Free Shipping as a shipping methode and not a Registered Airmail it is very hard to track the order because they are no Tracking informations available. Thank You

Be-careful http://imgur.com/QVF0T

One cell phone 84$

Dear customer,

please send a ticket to our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support and they will help You

We are recieving every day more than 100 new items and we are not able to test all of them so sometimes it can come to problems. Thank You

Poor English. A big no-no as far as I'm concerned when you are in this business. Also after browsing the site further, I've noticed that most of the stuff is just knock off shit. So won't be ordering lol

We are a Chinese people and yes we can not speak english to 100% and also you can not say that our items are not good because you never purchase something form us.

Thank You

Hi,
Have you guys ever shipped to Serbia? I've never ordered anything online and had it delivered. I can't seem to find any info on the customs and taxes involved (probably due to the fact that the country is a mess in that regard). If you have shipped to Serbia, have you ever gotten any customer feedback about this?

user named Smrki ( from Serbia) has ordered and get product, you can find him here on forum and ask him on PM what you need to know

Dude just wanna know that i have orderd product on 3 september and today is 12 september 9 days gone last item i recieved in 25 days what about this item ?

Dude just wanna know that i have orderd product on 3 september and today is 12 september 9 days gone last item i recieved in 25 days what about this item ?
@ Saghil...me too also Ordered on 1.9.11 Nine items..Last time i saw via tracking code...my product is uploaded to China Airplane on 5.9.11 Hope i will get soon in my country.Previously i got in 25 days

http://www.masterforexsignal. tk

They AlertPay are blocked. xD
Yes their Alertpay is blocked.Though alertpay always do problem.So, i suggest them to Open Libertyreserve to take order.I love Libertyreserve also

http://www.masterforexsignal. tk/

Dear customers,

our Alertpay account was restricted because we have recived many fraud payments through Credit Cards. We are working with Alertpay to get our account back as soon as possible and in future we will not accept Credit Card payments through Alertpay anymore to avoid chargebacks.

Also in some days we will add Liberty Reserve as a new payment option.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back