For Hire teamOxio Technologies LLP - the Eco-Friendly Developers | Experienced Web Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetHost

logo.png

Hello from teamOxio!
A warm welcome to our thread on this awesome webmaster forum! Thanks for dropping by, read the thread entirely to know who we are, what we do and why you should strongly consider hiring us!

Who are we?
We take great pride in calling ourselves the ‘Oxioians’, a bunch of enthusiastic web-developers who love to contribute their advanced web development skills for the betterment of internet as a whole. All projects we touch become a piece of natural art since we strongly believe web eco-friendly coding.
teamOxio Technologies LLP is a registered company operating out of India with full time employees. We do not fake details about ourselves and anyone can drop in to our office any day. Our awesome portfolio consists of more than 100 projects and the client base ranging from start ups to corporate houses and government bodies to NGOs, we serve them all.

The Oxioian Team

Our team is headed by a ‘Full Stack Web Developer’ who has vast experience in web development. Our ‘Full Stack Web Developer’ has an experience of 8 years in web technologies.

Other team members are not far behind! We have five technically sound back-end developers, three front-end developers, two project analysts and other helpers who make us what we are today!
Each member of our team is equally able and enthusiastic. We love working as one strong team and take all challenges that come along with a big smile. We put a major part of our efforts in understanding the needs of our clients and this explains why we have such a large customer base ranging from an internet start-up to a big corporate house/government body.

Why teamOxio?

Check out this wonderful video to know why you should hire us.

What do we do? (Our Services)

• Web Application Development
  • Mobile Application Development
  • Server Management
  • Web Hosting
  • Consulting Services

Our Skillset:

• HTML5 and CSS3 Development
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • JavaScript / JQuery
  • AngularJS
  • Twitter Bootstrap
  • Java
  • HTML5 Game Development
  • Cloud Computing
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Apps – Android & iOS
  • Web Designing
  • UI/UX Improvement
  • CMS - Wordpress, Magento

Click Here to View Our Portfolio

Hire us today to turn around your online presence! We assure extreme professionalism in whatever we do. Reply via post below or PM me to hire us.

69 comments
I am Wordpress & Bot maker, so if my clients requesting some other services like custom development , and other scripts development and other php framework things, I redirect them to leethost & he is taking good care of them, never got a negative words from my clients about them
thanks

Thanks soham bro, I appreciate the business with you :)

Great developers :), I hired them again for my website and they did more than what was expected. 5 star :)

I sure will hire them again in the near future.

Thanks guys for the great work.

Last edited:
They are currently working on my site all going very good. they are professionals, always understand the requirements.

Will be hiring them for another project soon.

Very good team, these guys are now my go to people for all my projects

They did everything I asked and was exactly how I wanted it, very friendly people. I recommend them.

another vouch for teamoxio team :)

as i need some modification in my script, so hired them for modification, the done some miracle and fixed it, now my work finish in less than minutes which take nearly 10+ minutes before.

after delivering the script, i asked for even more simple modification, they finished the extra mod in same day.

Rating :
Coding : 5 star
Price : 5 star
Time : 4 star

I will hire them for my future projects too, Good luck Teamoxio.

Work Done By Them

1. They Understand well Whats The Req and do according to Clients wish
2.Good team members with technical Knowledge
3.Resonable Prices

Rating :

Coding : 5 star
Price : 4 star
Time : 3 star
Support : Maximum online and replies to mails

Waiting for script to be sent, seems communications can sometimes be difficult. Hopefully will get a response soon ...

Waiting for script to be sent, seems communications can sometimes be difficult. Hopefully will get a response soon ...

Just an update, was a problem with hotmail. The leethost team were very helpful

Just want to state how good the whole team is, thank you Leethost :)

Last edited:
My Re-review:

As of now, I'm getting excellent support by the team.

Although some bugs fixed lately, but yeah fixed it and working awesome.

Quick Reply from the staff, even on holidays.

If you're looking for developing a script, project or any online business - Go for TeamOxio.

Really one of the finest coder they have.

Seems communications have stopped since paying the deposit. tickets are being closed and unanswered and nothing on skype with development overdue.

I also see leethost has not logged in for a while, it is a shame as I have a few more projects ideas but might need to look elsewhere.

I'll update once and if i hear anything

mcmoore I'm aware about your project, the reason for this lack of communication is absence of leethost. However you can discuss your queries directly with me on email. I've PMed you my email address.

My Re-review:

As of now, I'm getting excellent support by the team.

Although some bugs fixed lately, but yeah fixed it and working awesome.

Quick Reply from the staff, even on holidays.

If you're looking for developing a script, project or any online business - Go for TeamOxio.

Really one of the finest coder they have.

Thanks mate. Appreciate your continued patience.

Reviewing TeamOxio as of Today [30th June 2015]:
----------------------
Finally I'm Totally in love with the TEAM.....special mention to BlackOxio and Leet.

Although there is some delay in development..

But yesterday,
I messaged to the team regarding some malfunction of script at midnight, and it has been solved very quickly..

To all who want to develop your own brand online, you can choose TeamOxio Blindly.
----------------------
Message to Team: Please finish project in given time period and you'll be on TOP.

Last edited:
Yes, the only downside with the whole company is a delay in the work.
they can do any work as per our requirements in good budget but they are slow on it.

Reviewing TeamOxio as of Today [30th June 2015]:
----------------------
Finally I'm Totally in love with the TEAM.....special mention to BlackOxio and Leet.

Although there is some delay in development..

But yesterday,
I messaged to the team regarding some malfunction of script at midnight, and it has been solved very quickly..

To all who want to develop your own brand online, you can choose TeamOxio Blindly.
----------------------
Message to Team: Please finish project in given time period and you'll be on TOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back