For Hire teamOxio Technologies LLP - the Eco-Friendly Developers | Experienced Web Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetHost

logo.png

Hello from teamOxio!
A warm welcome to our thread on this awesome webmaster forum! Thanks for dropping by, read the thread entirely to know who we are, what we do and why you should strongly consider hiring us!

Who are we?
We take great pride in calling ourselves the ‘Oxioians’, a bunch of enthusiastic web-developers who love to contribute their advanced web development skills for the betterment of internet as a whole. All projects we touch become a piece of natural art since we strongly believe web eco-friendly coding.
teamOxio Technologies LLP is a registered company operating out of India with full time employees. We do not fake details about ourselves and anyone can drop in to our office any day. Our awesome portfolio consists of more than 100 projects and the client base ranging from start ups to corporate houses and government bodies to NGOs, we serve them all.

The Oxioian Team

Our team is headed by a ‘Full Stack Web Developer’ who has vast experience in web development. Our ‘Full Stack Web Developer’ has an experience of 8 years in web technologies.

Other team members are not far behind! We have five technically sound back-end developers, three front-end developers, two project analysts and other helpers who make us what we are today!
Each member of our team is equally able and enthusiastic. We love working as one strong team and take all challenges that come along with a big smile. We put a major part of our efforts in understanding the needs of our clients and this explains why we have such a large customer base ranging from an internet start-up to a big corporate house/government body.

Why teamOxio?

Check out this wonderful video to know why you should hire us.

What do we do? (Our Services)

• Web Application Development
  • Mobile Application Development
  • Server Management
  • Web Hosting
  • Consulting Services

Our Skillset:

• HTML5 and CSS3 Development
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • JavaScript / JQuery
  • AngularJS
  • Twitter Bootstrap
  • Java
  • HTML5 Game Development
  • Cloud Computing
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Apps – Android & iOS
  • Web Designing
  • UI/UX Improvement
  • CMS - Wordpress, Magento

Click Here to View Our Portfolio

Hire us today to turn around your online presence! We assure extreme professionalism in whatever we do. Reply via post below or PM me to hire us.

69 comments
I tried them for a my personal new ebook website, they have done a awesome job , developed a system more than my expectations and my imagination,Highly recommended. Big vouch for you and your team (y) Thumbs up

I tried them for a my personal new ebook website, they have done a awesome job , developed a system more than my expectations and my imagination,Highly recommended. Big vouch for you and your team (y) Thumbs up

Thanks for a vouch, looking to deal with you further with more projects you informed me about :D

Ordered website optimization from them. Great support, it is pleasure working with them. I recommend these guys to everyone. :handshake:

Time for some feedback:

They have a small team.

Leader is Good! (BlackOxio) , He will provide top notch work always.

But If your work is in the hands of his employees. expect fiver like quality!

Personal Experience: I had to hire someone else to get the work finished which was supposed to be done by TeamOxio only, they were already paid for the same. and Reply from their side was like " we are busy....if you cant wait...hire some one else......(this was 10+ days after the deadline)"

Good Luck!

PS: i am not the only one who faced this shit!

Last edited:
i cant deny that your work is bad. Even if you change it, it'll be the same bad thing again. No point in requesting a bad coffee, from a bad coffee maker again

I was not satisfied with the work quality, but i was not willing to continue. I didnt contact him further for any changes, as i presumed his work will not meet my expectations.

I refused the refund coz the guy tell me to remove this comment completely

Sorry i have my diginity !!!!

Last edited:
CB Graphics, I didn't had any conversation with you , You got the work done and after 10 days of approval , we don't entertain any changes.

Ifirst, You got the work done 1 month+ earlier , you had approved it, and Now you are replying because your friend CB told you , Well , We have served to govt. bodies and other big NGOs, have more then 200+ satisfied clients. So I believe fake views wouldn't ruin it up. If you really had a problem , you have come a month back.

I'm personally managing everything and you can see our portfolio and other reviews , available on internet, So fake comments wouldn't really help!

Last edited:
These guys are totally amazing, i had dealt with them , they handle the stuff in a awesome way. My project was completed on time with regular reporting. TeamOxio is great person to deal

And there are always some guys those want to ruin other's business, I believe TeamOxio is correct in his words because one don't leave the comment after a month LOL. I wish him best of luck in his future dealing. To other visitors, don't look up, big companies always have some opposers when they grow up ;) , Just go with TeamOxio because he is the best!

Last edited:
Just put in an order, openly said he is 80% sure he can do the job, if not then i get a refund, sounds good to me. Seems like a really nice guy as well!

According to me, they are good at work, quality and time. I engaged them two times. They did perfectly and in time. They are superb in some tasks where no body takes care. As of now, two things covered smoothly and perfectly. In fact, in future I will ask these people before taking help from others. Dont know why other people faced issues with them....

Any how, my experience is always great with these people.

These guys are amazing , I had them again twice for developing my landing pages. They did a splendid job, I got more then 50% conversation rate lol! :P

I am Wordpress & Bot maker, so if my clients requesting some other services like custom development , and other scripts development and other php framework things, I redirect them to leethost & he is taking good care of them, never got a negative words from my clients about them
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back