Status
Not open for further replies.

artful21

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. We would like to return your account to regular standing as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Oct 3, 2013 : You need to update your profile with your tax status.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-636-662-547.)
Jun 12, 2012 : EU regulations require that we collect and confirm your account information.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-001-820-093-899.)

Hi, do anyone know what I have to do? What is this tax status? I live in EU no USA. Thanks in advance!

5 comments
All Paypal EU accounts comes under PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A .
So you are required to provide the information they asked.

Ok, thank you but what is that information? What is that tax status? I pay taxes only for my car and pay only for my cell phone. I go to university don't work offline for now. Sorry for my english...

You are required to pay taxes for your earnings. It's better to ask Paypal what documents you need to submit to get this sorted out. Most likely they will ask your ID proof and some sort of documents that shows you are paying taxes on your Paypal earnings.

You are required to pay taxes for your earnings. It's better to ask Paypal what documents you need to submit to get this sorted out. Most likely they will ask your ID proof and some sort of documents that shows you are paying taxes on your Paypal earnings.

In my country(Bulgaria) there aren't taxes for this kind of earnings, ok thanks for your reply I will contact them.

This is bullshit!

I got this shit today too:
"You have not provided a tax ID number. Please update your profile: provide your tax ID number"

Fuck paypal, mother fuckers are earning transfer fee from our transacton and now ask us for tax feed?

but we are not living in the US and we don't pay tax shit for this, not in real life too.

anyone knows why they pick me? I have two accounts, one old account that i have been using for years, receiving and paying thousands of dollars, never have such tax thing.

another account that i started using since 1 year ago, not a new account, I have been using it to pay and receive thousands of dollars as well, but now, i just received a few hundred dollars (a lot of donations) in a month , and they did earn quite some fees out of those transactions...and now they ask for tax id?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back