Targeted Traffic - Adsense Safe - User cPanel - Starts from $2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a list of the locations we can provide traffic from

Africa
Asia
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Brunei
Canada
China
Denmark
Estonia
European Union
France
Germany
Greece
India
Indonesia
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Malaysia
Mexico
Middle Eastern
Netherlands
New Zealand
North America
Norway
Panama
Peru
Phillipines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto_Rico
Romania
Russia
Singapore
South America
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
United Kingdom
United States
USA - Central
USA - Eastern
USA - Pacific
Vietnam
Worldwide

Regards

Sound nice i may have good use of you traffic pretty soon...could you pls elaborate how exactly is this adsense safe?

Your website will receive traffic from two different methods

Redirect:
We own thousands of parked domains which we use to redirect traffic

Pop under:
We have advertising deals with lots of different websites that allow us to deliver your webpage to there surfers

For example

You own a domain about video games - lets call it www.xboxgamer.com and you want traffic from gamers in the USA

You sign up to our service and enter your domain into our system along with the category (games) the location (USA) and the duration (7,14 or 30 days)

Our system will now automatically redirect traffic from our parked domains that relate to your niche (gamers) and will also place your domain into our pop under database so your website can be served on other gamer websites.

This type of traffic is adsense safe because the traffic is relevant and is basically CPM traffic

10,000 Targeted Visits = $10.50/10,000 * 1000 = Cost Per Mile of $1.05

just bough the 1000 visitors package. Will post review soon

Thanks for your business - your traffic will start in a few hours!

Last edited:
1000 visits for $2.23 for how many days per day? Free hits

As many as you like - 7 - 14 or 30 days - Once your campaign is set up you can actually edit the amount of visits you would like per day via your own cPanel

Selected for 1,000 free visits 27-1-12 :)

Seems you offer alexa traffic, but why your site alexa is still over 1,000k?:facepalm:

Simple - We don't buy traffic to our own site to boost Alexa rank

ThumperTM
We have been selling traffic since 2008 - not one person has had there adsense account banned due to using our service :facepalm:

Our traffic is from genuine users - our service 100% complies with the adsense TOS

Please don't "de-rail" our BST thread

Regards

i only going to get it for adsense, you guarantee that my account is not get banned?

is lottery still available?

free hits...

:)

Lottery is still going yes!

Real Viewers Got 1k of them All of them were shown in my GA and ET - Trusted Guy Please Use his Service, Thanks for the Review!

Thanks Shahrukh!

i only going to get it for adsense, you guarantee that my account is not get banned?

As long as your webpage follows the adsense TOS there is no reason for them to ban your account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back