Targeted Traffic - Adsense Safe - User cPanel - Starts from $2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 pages and not even one positive review? Have somebody something good to tell about this service?

When people find a good traffic source they tend to keep it to themselves !

Is this traffic show on google analytic?

Yes, you will see our AD servers

One of the best, no its the BEST Traffic i ever seen :)

Thanks Blowie!

All orders placed last night and today will go live tomorrow AM :D

My clients are loving the Alexa traffic :)

50k - Transaction ID: 5Y870357AF374912M
50k - Transaction ID: 2G655702RB278661F
50k - Transaction ID: 35A76749RX234764C
50k - Transaction ID: 20P67541T2409992C

they are currently working on my traffic for DragonHost over a 7 day period and it's working well. my sales have increased over the last day.

My clients are loving the Alexa traffic :)

50k - Transaction ID: 5Y870357AF374912M
50k - Transaction ID: 2G655702RB278661F
50k - Transaction ID: 35A76749RX234764C
50k - Transaction ID: 20P67541T2409992C

Thanks SEOKID - Alexa traffic is very popular with people who work in the SEO industry!

they are currently working on my traffic for DragonHost over a 7 day period and it's working well. my sales have increased over the last day.

Excellent Jamie :D

Hey Banano

We are still in business! Alexa traffic consists of visitors with the alexa.com toolbar installed - when they browse your website they greatly increase your alexa.com rank

Web traffic is regular targeted visitors, our most popular choice among internet marketers and web masters

Important News: In order to protect data and network integrity, many of our ad servers have been shut down in preparation for the extreme weather associated with hurricane Sandy. This may cause some accounts to run slower than usual for the next few days. We are in the process of routing most of the traffic to our central US servers and diverting them from our East Coast servers. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via a email, skype, pm or live support

Regards

- Traffic Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back