Tap Water or Bottled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Do you drink tap water, bottled water, or both ? If you drink bottled water, which brands do you drink ?

u3fJY.jpg

18 comments
I use RO Purifier at home >.> So the water is kind of like Bottled Water or Better (What they say).
If Bottled, Then Aquafina :)

Not drinking water for over 2 years, only orange, lemon, apple, pineapple, cherry juice.
It's a myth, that you need pure water.
Juice contains same water molecules (H2O) , but when it's thermally processed, and mixed with vitamins, way better.

Canned - Usually with added Hops, Malt & Yeast.....

Fosters1-150x150.jpg

On topic though... Tap. What's the point in paying for a bottle & transport for the same stuff, unless it's got some sort of flavouring (or your local water supply's crap!).

Where's the poll :facepalm:

bottled. -> Doesn't matter, IT MUST BE COLD!!!!!!
If tap, I use a filter jar so I can later on drink it when it's cold!!!!
Only cold water for me.

i dont drink water ever and never have done since as long as i can remember

only diet pop / juice /beer /milk
no tea or cof

all that you must drink water or die is rubbish what they mean if you dont drink liquids you die cos nearl all pop /beer has water in it anyway

I prefer, tap-water rather then purchasing. However if you're like me an have a high suspicious of tap-water just boiled the water at high temperatures.

Boiling water doesnt take out minerals/toxins in the water. Companies that distribute bottled water microfilter that shit so it greatly reduces non-biological impurities in their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back