Tamil Song Hits Record "kolaveri di"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is ok if that is his style. But, why does he use broken English if he knows it properly like others say?

It just doesn't sound right.

well,then the song wouldnt be understood by the target audience.i`m not implying that nobody knows english.BUT,his song,his style. AS simple as that.

I m hearing his name first time , and what is new in this song ? and how he got so many hits i m shocked :) he is not Akon He is not michel jackson :) he is not popular asian singer Atif aslam He is not sonu nigham :) so who the hell he is he dont know how to sing where is sur where is taal ? :) what peoples now like i can see :) great music fan cannot like this :) sorry for this but i like tamil songs i like tamil peoples also :) but this is nothing why we giving importance :) he is not mohammad rafi :) he is not kishore kumar ;) go ahead :) guys :)

u should notice some thing if u ever heard good music :) u will know fact :) .. and the way he is acting .. tryin to copy like atif aslam :) trying to react like atif sound . .music is full copy bollywood music and pakistani music . shame on u dhanush and his team i hope u will learn how to sing music its shows illitrate ness . and peoples like u stil shoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back