Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea maby, we begin were WareZ starte NO SEO and hide, i have for the first time begin to look on PR and SEO , i had give a shit abot google ect the last 8 yeas maby begin go back to old days HIDE PRIVAT hehe

me no time to prison right now 2 kidz to day, and prison was for me in and out to manny times over the years my last time 2 years ago and it nice

But a hit whit big mony in milion class im rady to 12 years ;)

i dont care if thay send me a big bill some years back i lost my bisness and to day i ow 400.000 us and my credit name down for good so if thay sent a big bill thay have to whait very long to get pay rank 67 hehe yea it not funny but that my live and i need to make fun of that 10 years like that whit kidz man haard wen you dont have a bank

So to all what have a good live and good credit like hous ect let warez go it can kill you if youget a big bill you lose all

Huh? I think a lot of you guys are missing the facts here.

The end is most certainly coming, when that is? Who knows, but they are on a power trip to stop all of this. They have the power and will. Just watch.

Then you will also know that the bill (Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act) was blocked by one Democratic Senator Ron Wyden and he intends to prevent it from coming to vote in its current form. So there is still hope.

Secondly, I was not one of the people suggesting the physical location of a website was a factor in domain seizures. If you had read all the posts you would see I pointed out that, as far as I know, all the domains seized were owned by US citizens, hence my reasoning behind why they have not been able to take thepiratebay.org etc.

Perhaps you should get your own facts straight before you make another uselss comment.

Wow, I saw this myself the other day when looking for a dvd box cover for my thread, thought it was some prank. 0.o

Fuck the USA and their constant need to interfere and hypocritically restrict freedom.

Get educated first. Stealing isnt a right or freedom. -.-

2009jerseys.com
51607.com
amoyhy.com
b2corder.com
bishoe.com
borntrade.com
borntrade.net
boxedtvseries.com
boxset4less.com
boxsetseries.com
burberryoutletshop.com
cartoon77.com
cheapscarfshop.com
coachoutletfactory.com
dajaz1.com
discountscarvesonsale.com
dvdcollectionsale.com
dvdorderonline.com
dvdprostore.com
dvdscollection.com
dvdsetcollection.com
dvdsetsonline.com
dvdsuperdeal.com
eluxury-outlet.com
getdvdset.com
gofactoryoutlet.com
golfstaring.com
golfwholesale18.com
handbag9.com
handbagcom.com
handbagspop.com
icqshoes.com
ipodnanouk.com
jersey-china.com
jerseyclubhouse.com
jordansbox.com
lifetimereplicas.com
louis-vuitton-outlet-store.com
lv-outlets.com
lv-outlets.net
lv-outletstore.com
massnike.com
merrytimberland.com
mycollects.com
mydreamwatches.com
mygolfwholesale.com
newstylerolex.com
nfljerseysupply.com
nibdvd.com
odvdo.com
oebags.com
onsmash.com
overbestmall.com
rapgodfathers.com
realtimberland.com
rmx4u.com
scarfonlineshop.com
scarfviponsale.com
shawls-store.com
silkscarf-shop.com
silkscarfonsale.com
skyergolf.com
sohob2b.com
sohob2c.com
storeofeast.com
stuff-trade.com
sunglasses-mall.com
sunogolf.com
tbl-sports.com
throwbackguy.com
tiesonsale.com
timberlandlike.com
topabuy.com
torrent-finder.com
usaburberryscarf.com
usaoutlets.net

those sites have nothing to do with warez..
Its mostly illegal clothing copies. (sport, brands..)

Hehe, I would appreciate it if you didn't attack me. I have my facts and you are missing the point all together kid.

Where in my post did I specifically say your name?

ICANN runs all domains, it comes all right back to them. They are USA based, thus why the domains were seized.

I didn't see the new update on the bill and I do apologize about that, but seeing as if the bill did pass or not, they are still seizing domains. It's a done deal now.

Perhaps you should re read my post all together as well this one.

First of all, please don't call me kid again, although I realise there is nothing stopping you.

For starters, I'm going to apologise for the general tone of my message, its not fair to target you in such a way, even if I was very tired at the time.

I decided to take the time to re-read your posts and from where I'm standing I think it is probably ilogical for me to have questioned you. That being said, in critisising users for 'missing the facts' you missed my comment, which is what I objected too.

So, I decided to bring up the same point again (e.g. the assumption that the OWNERS of the domains were all likely to be US citizens, hence why TPB has not been taken) and I don't think you acknowledged it in my rant either. :p

I realise ICANN is US based, but that doesn't change my point. I for one, hold a .com domain whoes rank and popularity far exceeds some of the domains siezed (e.g rapgodfathers). So far it has not been targeted. The same could be said of Wikileaks, who are probably at the top of the US's hitlist at the moment.

My frustration stems from the fact that I do not wish to see my domain taken, after spending so long developing it. Although I probably have to agree with your last point, in that now the US has started going down this road, its unlikely they will stop.

I'm not sure about it being US Citizens only loosing the domains.

rmx4u.com Was a German forum.

And the owner is based in Germany. His servers are based in Luxembourg.

Warez just begins now. Some people will scare and stop downloading and sharing, but most of it will continue. Warez will not stop, at least till the prices are normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back