Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Just wondering, Is anyone here from Syria i just heard what happened with all the chemical weapons and the US being on the brink of war with Syria,

I don't watch TV much so i was not aware so much is going on.

What is your take on everything ?

200 comments
wJunction is the perfect domain alright. :|

WebmasterJunction changes to WartalksJunction. Period.

Just have to say one thing, May the best happen and May people live in peace and harmony. What has happened cannot be reverted but what can happen can definitely be stopped. Let the good live over the bad.

kthxbai.

i hate war i hate all kind of violence but i live in psycho world, do you notice all wars and violence included muslims country, except turkey but also no one knows they are commit genocide over armenian Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and actualy they in war over 1000 years, maybe i am crazy but truth is US are in war against islam

USA never ever does anything unless it has some sort for profit for them and give them something in return. USA helping another country out of pure intention of peace is the greatest propaganda and lie that can even be said !
USA has invaded several countries and waged alot of wars in the pst decade . has it even ended good for the poor invaded country . Look at IraQ , everyday boombing, children dying from Mines , mass suicide explosion all from disorder and post war effects that USA brought ! has the life on Iraq improved with USA war, Hell now !!!!! Death everyday in dozens ! countriy still in shambles after year of invading ! dont watch your TV for the Truth, watch the Reality !
USA invading Afkanistan and look at that country now . they have nothing , every is destroyed and they will need half a century to rebuild !
USA Drones invade Pakistan border and just happen to shoot a missile at some village and kill 20 on the spot !
The list can go on my friend.
USA protecting ISraal with Hundreds of Nukes while bashing any other country ME country that wants to Nucklear energy !!
The list can go on !

USA will never ever help a country or its people until there is profit or a stake to be had !!!!!

although i feel sorry for USA soldiers who go into war assuming they are dying like heros, only in reality they die to fulfill the goal of Israel and USA politicians ! my prayers to USA families who send their son to die for such a stupid reason !

what kind of peace-loving country does this l

Dont watch your TV, watch the reality !
==================================
if i were to say what is cheapest for USA Gov, it would be Human life !

==============================================
another thing that baffles me is that such a super power such as USA barks at every whim of Israel like a faithful dog and obeys it. it buggles the mind !!!

Last edited:
A better outcome could have been achieved if the U.S. and nato would have backed serbia which was the good guys and given them special forces troops to help them out as well as intelligence services and airpower to defeat the terrorists.

They might have done that, but the rape camps that were established as part of the ethnic cleansing really didn't hit too well here in the states.

It was total nonsense they were in the middle of a war they didn't have time to setup and run rape camps.

Serbian Rape Camps and Other Myths - De-Construct.net

rape camps

Who opened that camps? Serbs? You heard everything mate, but we are not animals. We are Christians, so we only protected our people there and our Churches and monasteries from terrorists. Even if you check the name "Kosovo and Metohi(j)a" you must know that a word "Metohia" comes from a word "Metoh" which means a place around the monastery.

rape camps

Who opened that camps? Serbs? You heard everything mate, but we are not animals. We are Christians, so we only protected our people there and our Churches and monasteries from terrorists. Even if you check the name "Kosovo and Metohi(j)a" you must know that a word "Metohia" comes from a word "Metoh" which means a place around the monastery.

Not all serbs are christians, what about jewish serbs, athiest serbs, muslim serbs etc. ?

And Serbia is a secular nation

Secularity of the State

Article 11

The Republic of Serbia is a secular state.

Churches and religious communities shall be separated from the state.

No religion may be established as state or mandatory religion.

http://www.srbija.gov.rs/cinjenice_o_srbiji/ustav_odredbe.php?id=217

Last edited:
Not all serbs are christians, what about jewish serbs, athiest serbs, muslim serbs etc. ?

So do you want to say that muslim Serbs or athiest Serbs opened the rape camps?

I do not believe rape camps occurred, my point was that you are trying to make it seem like serbia is a christian nation and all serbians are Christians. When the consitution of serbia states its a secular nation and there are people in Serbia of various faiths.

And when it comes to rape, religion has nothing to do with it,there are people that commit rape that are also christian.

Mate Obama cant fix anything even if he wants it !

The Senate has control over everything and we all know whose policy they follow ! Obama is powerless against the US Senate !
===================
I dont want to insult you, but i wish USA people give themselves a Kick and wake up once and for all and decide where their Tax money should go and what polices they should follow. A few hundred old Fart deciding the fate of your country by following the dictated policies given by another country !

Last edited:
Mate Obama cant fix anything even if he wants it !

The Senate has control over everything and we all know whose policy they follow ! Obama is powerless against the US Senate !

Congress as a whole has the most power of any of the three branches, not the senate or House of Representatives individually.

So do you want to say that muslim Serbs or athiest Serbs opened the rape camps?

I do not believe rape camps occurred, my point was that you are trying to make it seem like serbia is a christian nation and all serbians are Christians. When the consitution of serbia states its a secular nation and there are people in Serbia of various faiths.

And when it comes to rape, religion has nothing to do with it,there are people that commit rape that are also christian.

And what is a Serbia if it is not a Christian nation? A muslim country? Around 85% of population are Orthodox Christians, and if you add 5% of Catholics, that is more than 90% of Christians.

You can contact me if you want to discuss more about it, here we talk about Syria.

You mis-interperited what i said.

Obama does have the power, Congress & the Senate may be more powerful as a whole, But at the end of the day Obama is the one that decides to sign to bill and or new policy 's' or not.

Im sure there has been hundreds of bills that have been sent to his desk to change the way things are, those of which im sure some have been signed others thrown out.

You mis-interperited what i said.

Obama does have the power, Congress & the Senate may be more powerful as a whole, But at the end of the day Obama is the one that decides to sign to bill and or new policy 's' or not.

Im sure there has been hundreds of bills that have been sent to his desk to change the way things are, those of which im sure some have been signed others thrown out.

But congress can overrode his veto if they want to, so if Obama doesn't want to strike Syria. Congress can pass a law to make him do it by overiding his veto if they send him a bill.

Small update the the UK will not get involved we voted against military action.

I as a British citizen am extremely happy with this result, Obviously i'm not happy about them getting chemical bombs dropped on them but i don't want to side with the syrian rebels mainly because we have no idea who they are they claim to be defectors of the military but i don't believe that.

This is a good read to prove my point.
Code:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/42317/who-are-the-syrian-rebels-a-basic-intelligence-briefing-on-the-assad-resistance

This is there war let them sort it out.

Just so everyone knows terrorists did not used chemical attack on innocent people infact the Syria'n president did it.

Just so everyone knows terrorists did not used chemical attack on innocent people infact the Syria'n president did it.

I wish more people saw it that way,

But yeah same here i know the truth, I don't know why people would deny it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back