Swiftupload.com - Earn 70% PPS and up to $40 per 10000 streams / downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Registered awhile back - lets see how things work out - If possible could you upgrade my account - user: Gedhara

I noticed that the embed size cannot be adjusted -

It would be best to have the code so that it could be adjusted to suit each sites requirements

Last edited:
Hi Ftp is not working and can you add MKV files please?
Hi mkv is added. FTP is back as well.

Just an update: Payments will now be made every Monday when requested (when $10 threshold is reached)

I Registered awhile back - lets see how things work out - If possible could you upgrade my account - user: Gedhara

It would be best to have the code so that it could be adjusted to suit each sites requirements

We've upgraded your account to premium. We'll look into the embed size issue

Last edited:

Greatly Appreciated - Lets see how your facility works with my members. Thanks

Last edited:
Announcement: We have just increased our PPD rates, and the new rates can be found on our rewards page: Rewards - Earn money for referrals and every download / stream of your files - Swiftupload.com

Greatly Appreciated - Lets see how your facility works with my members. Thanks

If you upload your video now you should be able to resize your video. If you still have a problem with it just let me know and i'll resize it for you.

Last edited:
@wengkitt1988 @chanwkn

I've added both of your accounts as premium affiliate. wengkitt we just tested file manager and it's loading fine on our end

You must check. I know where my traffic coming from.

A little bit better now with 50% traffic from germany and 50% traffic from group D (unknown). Only problem is 90% of my traffic is from germany, switzerland and austria so it doesn´t work still correctly.

Last edited:
You must check. I know where my traffic coming from.

A little bit better now with 50% traffic from germany and 50% traffic from group D (unknown). Only problem is 90% of my traffic is from germany, switzerland and austria so it doesn´t work still correctly.

Hi, I can see that about 50% of your traffic is from Germany and 50% from unknown, are you sure that a lot of your users don't use proxies / VPNs?

----
Please see your traffic now and make sure your users aren't using proxies

Yes I can see quite a few of the downloads of your videos are using an encrypted IP

Last edited:
Sorry, but most users don´t use vpn or proxy. Living in germany and not in north corean or iran. It´s a problem from your side.
See statistics from openload:
MPUnHx3.jpg

dude I like your service and your attitude

Good Luck and keep going

Please try to fix the site asap . it is not working now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back