Swiftupload.com - Earn 70% PPS and up to $40 per 10000 streams / downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
please more Faster the Remote upload Thanks..

There shouldn't be a problem with it, what's your username?

Please not our website is down for a few hours while it propagates to the new server.

Last edited:
I thought my files were deleted :) Your site is back online. you are very unique. thanks for the updates.
btQH4X4.png

Hi, what's your username? We can make your files only availible for premium users if you want

user: anon80085

Thanks. So new files I add will automatically be premium only? That is ideal.

We don't have that as an automated feature at the moment we will have to do it manually, but if you contact us after you upload a file we should have it done quite soon after you upload it.

user: anon80085

Thanks. So new files I add will automatically be premium only? That is ideal.

We don't have that as an automated feature at the moment we will have to do it manually, but if you contact us after you upload a file we should have it done quite soon after you upload it.

I see. Well if you can upgrade me to premium i will have the space needed to upload all my files (after the server transfer is complete) and then I will contact you to make all my links premium only.

I see. Well if you can upgrade me to premium i will have the space needed to upload all my files (after the server transfer is complete) and then I will contact you to make all my links premium only.

I've just upgraded your account to premium affiliate, and i'll notify you when the server transfer is complete. Thanks

The server transfer has been completed and we're back online :)

Last edited:

I've just upgraded your account to premium affiliate, and i'll notify you when the server transfer is complete. Thanks

Hello, my account seems to have reverted back to a free user. And is the remote upload size limit increased for premium users?
Error: File received is larger than permitted. (max 3.00 GB)

Other than that the upload speed is excellent.

Hello, my account seems to have reverted back to a free user. And is the remote upload size limit increased for premium users?

Hi, what's your username? Yes premium users have a larger filesize limit.

Bro..swiftload is maintenance

Bro..swiftload is maintenance

Maintenance has finished as the server transfer is complete :)

Just so you know, uploading videos as mp4 will convert much faster than in other formats such as flv or wmv

Last edited:
Thank you! One more thing, I have an upload space problem.

Error: Upload storage full, please delete some active files and try again.
58.50 GB / 56.00 GB Used Storage (104%)

Thank you! One more thing, I have an upload space problem.

Error: Upload storage full, please delete some active files and try again.
58.50 GB / 56.00 GB Used Storage (104%)

Hi, for some reason our system detected you spam uploading files... It says you've uploaded 58.5GB of files but haven't had any downloads... it should let you start uploading again soon

My intention is to upload all of my files (less than 1 TB) and then contact you to make my links premium before I add the download links to my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back