Status
Not open for further replies.
4 users are in the contest.
YCh58.png

somebody wanna email superupl cause remote upload just gets stuck or doesent remote the file propley

im having that problem not being paid for downloads now let me see what admin says to me bout it

think im going have to pass on this superupl cause web upload don't work flash was working now its not browse button isent there

remoteupload don't work I even tried zoom upload that don't work eiver starts to upload then just stops

Last edited:
I think people has only started

I don't understand why remoteupload doesent remote the file probley during the day

I just tried a 700mb file and came back as 583kb

admin is also ignoreing when I email him bout the problem he has during the day bout the remote upload

Last edited:
the only problem i have with superupl during the day in my time the remote upload is always crap

ive emailed superupl bout this but dont get no reply

Untitled.jpg

and now ironman server cant establish connection

im not worried bout them lowering the ppd rates as i get lot of downloads and people signing up under me

They have been around only for a few weeks and people are already shouting "scammers, cheaters"(Like at DGP) ... So what if he lowered the rates? That's normal, starting with high rates to attract people, and than lowering, he needs to make a profit too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back