Status
Not open for further replies.

-saMmy-

Hello friends, i am going to buy a mobile in this week as i need new !!

i will buy within 100-150$ not more than that as i dont like so expensive mobiles

can u guys suggest me any mobile? in this range??

Please Just Suggest In This Range Not More Than That TY !! As Already Mentioned I Dont Like Much Expensive Stuff.

Last edited:
26 comments
well what are the basic things you would like this phone to have.

For me most important thing is GPS and i know phones in that price range that have it.

If you could give more info about the minimum screen size and so on then we might be able to help you choose one

Are you from India ?
There are some good offers on flipkart.
There's Nokia C2-03
Samsung Wave S5253
Motorola Gleam

EDIT: There's also Dell XCD35 for Rs. 8700

go with blackberry 2nd hand :D

just because of your shitty comments i dont make threads here.

range increased to 150

requirements :-
bluetooth
camera (not necessary)
good space
mp3/4 player in it
i dont use internet so no worry about that.

no worry about touch too

Go with Nokia C3
Nokia-C3_4.png

Hello friends, i am going to buy a mobile in this week as i need new !!

i will buy within 100-150$ not more than that as i dont like so expensive mobiles

can u guys suggest me any mobile? in this range??

Please Just Suggest In This Range Not More Than That TY !! As Already Mentioned I Dont Like Much Expensive Stuff.

You're from Pakistan, right?

If so, I would recommend you the Huwaei Ideos Handset (Product Page). Its powered by Android and priced at just $125 =) and of course the best you can get for that price ;)

I bought one for my bro and he loves it :)

P.S: Don't buy any crappy Nokia phone, Symbian is obsolete now.

Last edited:
I would say you stretch your budget a bit to 200$ and get yourself a blackberry curve 8530, it looks decent and has some brand value and resale value. + you wont get bored with it, offcourse if you want a phone for entertainment purposes! get yourself a android. if your more of a business guy! Blackberry would be great.

Don't get any Nokia crap with Symbian.. They'll be shifting to Windows 7 Phones leaving you in disgust..

I'd recommend my phone - Dell XCD 35 / ZTE Blade Retailing @ Rs. 8700 but you can find a good deal @ letsbuy.com (approx 1k off) and pay via COD for speedy delivery..

8a12dc6992.jpg

Features:

3.5 inch capacitive TFT touch screen
Android 2.2 provided, upgrading to 2.3 is a breeze..
3.2MP Auto Focus Camera
Huge community support.. By huge I really mean it.. check out http://blade.modaco.com

The only disappointment is the camera but apart from that its awesome!

Well i would recommend "Samsung Corby Plus", considering your budget, it will cost u around 100-125$. Its touch and type both . Phone's look is wow, and features are great too. I bought it for someone.

Don't go for nokia, u won't find any decent phone compared to corby plus in that range.

Don't listen to any crap, believe me, that's the best u can get for that price.

Check the link, got rated "8" value for money in that rage.

http://mobilelatest.com/samsung/corby-plus-b3410.asp

Just go for it. :)

You're from Pakistan, right?

If so, I would recommend you theHuwaei Ideos Handset (Product Page). Its powered by Android and priced at just $125 =) and of course the best you can get for that price ;)

I bought one for my bro and he loves it :)

P.S: Don't buy any crappy Nokia phone, Symbian is obsolete now.

You call NOKIA crappy and HUWAEI a good choice :facepalm: oh FUCKING shit :facepalm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back