Status
Not open for further replies.

xingbairong

Hey guys I'm in a need of a filehost that doesn't limit free users download speed also free users can download at least 1024mb files and keeps files for at least 30 days from last download.
I don't really care how much they are paying 1-2$ per 1000 is fine with me, don't really care for that.
What I'm looking for is for a stable host that's been around for quite a while and covers the above requests.

Note: It's really important to keep files for at least 30 days from last download. I found few hosts that cover my other requirements, but they keep the files for only 10 days :(

P.S. If you have any suggestions for free hosts that don't pay, but cover the requirements and have been around for a lot of time don't hesistate to suggest them.

Oh and having FTP would be lovely.

10 comments
uploadcore-aff
billionupload-aff
180upload-aff
putlocker-free
1fichier-free

and many !

note: u won't earn anything from a free filehost, as they won't pay u per downloads ! they don't get any benefits from users' downloads so they won't pay u.plus, none will buy premium as it's free host and they download with good speed, so u won't even get 1 sale !

anyway, i love uploading to free filehosts although i make few dollars/mo as i'm one of downloaders and love free download !

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions will try them out.
What I'm looking for is mainly to allow my users to download fast without any restrictions or at least minimal restrictions. The monetisation will be from different sources :)
Also what I'm thinking of doing is something that is a hobby of mine, so I'm not really doing it with the idea of profit. As long as the costs for hosting are covered I'm good :P
In the long run if I manage to build a big community then the $$ will start flowing naturally, but for now that's not the idea.

@above
ah, i forget to mention it , although i use it :D

but , Pl is faster than it, with PL u can get 120 mb with NL RDP 1Gb port:dan:

with up2box, max 500 kb !!!!!:facepalm:

Yes, but putlocker will ban your account after a short while.

I suggest you don't waste your time on putlocker. My premium account got banned after a couple of months.

if the files arent not copyright'd then u can use this...

Code:
persiangig.com
just create a account they will give u your personal subdomain and can host any no.of files untill they are legal.....

and i doubt FTP isnt there... but meets all ur requirements and it doesnt pay.....

PS : its in Persian language use
Code:
www.translate.google.com

Just checked peejeshare.com and it's quite nice, but for some reason no images are loading for me and I can't registered, because the captcha(img) isn't loading lol.
Anyway can you tell me what is the file limit a user can upload/download and if there are any restriction for free users. I tried download 1 file and I was getting really nice speed.
Also for how long are the files stored and how much storage is there?

@Pandu thanks for the suggestion, but most files aren't "mine" so to say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back