Suggest any filehost that legitimately counts downloads like rapidshare & megaupload.

Do all other filehosts leaving rapidshare and megaupload cheat with stats?

• They CHEAT

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • They DON'T CHEAT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FASTUPLOADER

Banned
Banned
Anyone would suggest any filehost that legitimately counts all the downloads without any cheat.

There are some filhosts like rapidshare and megaupload which legitimately counts all the downloads properly.

I usually get 125 downloads PER DAY from fileserve, filesonic and wupload in total; whereas i get around 1200 PER DAY downloads from rapidshare and megaupload!

I remember HOTFILE making legitimate counts of downloads.

Plz suggest me the filehost that counts legitmately(without any shaving). One like rapidshare and megaupload.

Last edited:
19 comments
So according to you, all others cheats with stats, right? So why don't they tell us before joining them that they would cheat us with stats!

So they are SCAMMING, CHEATING & LOOTING us.
Morely, these stats cheater filehosts are WASTING OUR TIME.
If they counted legitimately, i would have made $40 instead of $4 per day!
Instead of making uploaders aware of this fact, you are just making fool of URSELF!

Hey i am not a god and i don't everything but it's obvious that some filehost cheating on statistics and you must live with that anyway nobody force you to upload to paying host keep upload to rapidshare and admire big counts of downloads and zero $ :)

I believe almost all filehosts shave downloads from time to time (when stats go down they tell us they are doing maintenance with servers and all downloads are recorded but who knows the truth?)

anyway, you have nothing to do. if you feel certain filehost too obvious in shaving then just leave it and find another filehost.

i think the only choice is hotfile,the rest of the paying filehost shave download stats,but some of them shaving download stats like crazy and some of them don't shaving a lot

So according to you, all others cheats with stats, right? So why don't they tell us before joining them that they would cheat us with stats!

Mind your language firstly. I already reported it.

So you want $4 instead of $40 i.e. you are with cheaters who cheat with stats...right?

I'm going to repeat it just incase you didn't get it the first time. You are fucking stupid.

What the fuck are all of you guys?

Which hosts openly offers warez files hosting?none.
Who of you uploads files with its fully copyrights?none.
You steal right?From companies?Why shouldn't they?
How you compare MU and RS with other filehosts?
125 dls in Fileserver and 1025 in Rapidshare?Guess what..RS supports free users because it does not pay uploaders.Fileserve does not in the other hand.So users download from RS.

And last..And put it deep in your mind - Stick with what you have,cause you might loose all.

Nough said.This thread is for crybabies who want illegal money.Better mods close it.

OP, please make a new thread and leave the scamming part out if you have no physical proof.

Rapidshare and Megaupload are much more popular than these other file hosts you mentioned. If you don't like the latter group, don't use them and stick with MU and RS.

To the others, any of you bitch fighting again in any thread, immediate ban!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back