Status
Not open for further replies.
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/nazhui.png[/slide]

========================================

fine i name it,

but after they get rank still doing same thing? being active? doing childish things with user like i pm'd you but you aren't replying lol, you can explain this too after getting rank what is the job of respected user, respected coder, etc... you are just explaining how to get and what to do etc...

thank you

Totally agree with you. Fucking trollers. Sometimes it's okay but not every fucking time. There are many people who deserve to be promoted because they contribute to the forum. I hate a few respected members here. I don't even know why they were promoted o.O Not gonna tell their names.

I will agree with El_j

I was also respected in katzforums, but got stripped because didn't login for 6 months, I came back 1 week later to see only 7-8 respected were there. It is good act.

But i also think members vote should be also there. Instead of 100 people PMing El_j about people problem, El_j could make an thread an see it better people can write there views.

Well in my opinion post should have nothing to do with it. I mean I am active here everyday but I dont post unless I have something to say topic related unlike many others. I help a shitload of people through chatbox and yim from here as it is easier that way than to keep replying back and forth. Basically behind the scenes shit should be relevant to your activity as I wouldnt be helping them if I didnt meet them here.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/nazhui.png[/slide]

========================================

fine i name it,

but after they get rank still doing same thing? being active? doing childish things with user like i pm'd you but you aren't replying lol, you can explain this too after getting rank what is the job of respected user, respected coder, etc... you are just explaining how to get and what to do etc...

thank you

A respected user isn't a job. We are not obligated to post threads or even visit. All it is wjunction believed that we have done enough for the community at one time in order to desire the rank. Elj does NOT get to read all his pms. I know first hand and your better off sending an email. Being a respected coder, user ect is not a job and if I wanted to leave wjunction today for whatever reason and return in 6months what's to say I shouldn't be respected still? Ive been here on wjunction in its earlier days of growing.

Totally agree with you. Fucking trollers. Sometimes it's okay but not every fucking time. There are many people who deserve to be promoted because they contribute to the forum. I hate a few respected members here. I don't even know why they were promoted o.O Not gonna tell their names.

Well send loget a pm and they will discuss it. The real problem is the regular members that troll since there is so many of them. You wouldn't believe how many warnings I use to pm people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back