Premium StreamWish Event: Increase Traffic and Special Gifts for Webmasters!

Edward154

Hello guys,
I hope you're having a wonderful day!

StreamWish has just announced an unmissable event! The Traffic Boosting Contest is eagerly awaiting all webmasters, both new and old. Let's delve into the details of this event:

Competition to Boost Traffic and Receive Special Gifts

- Eligibility: All users who register via this link before May 18th
+ Link to register for the event: Google Form Here!

- Registering to participate: Register for the event using the provided form before May 18th for a chance to join the traffic boosting competition and receive exciting gifts from StreamWish.
- Preparation time: After registration, you will have until May 24th to prepare for the competition.
- Event duration: The competition will run from May 25th to May 31st. Get ready to participate and increase traffic to your website!

- Event Rules:
+ Any IPs exhibiting signs of fraud will not be accepted.
+ Video content must not violate StreamWish's policies.
+ If users are found to violate the rules, we reserve the right to withhold payment and prizes.
We highly encourage participants to thoroughly read the regulations before joining.

- Special Gifts: During the event, any user who participates will receive one free month of premium membership.

- Prize Structure: During the event, users reaching the following traffic milestones will receive rewards at the end of the event:
+ Reach 20k views/day: Receive 6 months of premium membership.
+ Reach 50k views/day: Receive 6 months of premium membership and increase your earnings rate by 1.5 times at the last day of event.
+ Reach 100k views/day: Receive 1 year of premium membership and double your earnings rate at the last day of event.
+ Surpass 100k views/day to enter the TOP race with the following prizes:

1 Prize for TOP1 Traffic: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $500.
2 Prizes for 2 TOP2 Traffic
: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $200.
3 Prizes for 3 TOP3 Traffic
: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $100.

Join now for a chance to receive exciting prizes and create success for your website with StreamWish!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via:
Email
: help@streamwish.com
Telegram: Event StreamWish

26 comments
Wasn't this host banned? Now it's back again. Anyway no, we don't use horribly compensated hosts with also suspicious history.
oh We never had any time to rest, everything is still working and growing well, you seem dissatisfied as we grow stronger and stronger
Post automatically merged:

France 13$ ????
Have you registered to join our program?
The income level will be much more attractive

Last edited:
Rate Only 3$ for my country 😅
That's right. That's what we announce publicly. But in reality it depends on the amount of traffic and value you bring and we always have special incentives if you are a webmaster. In fact, we have many big customers and have really attractive private deals that we do not make public for customer information security reasons.

France 13$ ????
That's right. That's what we announce publicly. But in reality it depends on the amount of traffic and value you bring and we always have special incentives if you are a webmaster. In fact, we have many big customers and have really attractive private deals that we do not make public for customer information security reasons.

stay away from all the streamsb team, they will run away with your money, you still owe money to people here with your other hosts.
How much do you really pay? streamwise?
for a tier 1 23 dollars? And you have to get more than 11k views, not 10k, for a tier 3 that is only 6 or 7 dollars for 10k?
the worst group but by difference, they count 1ip and in reality they count 1ip out of every 4 videos.
streamwise --- no thx and by the way it has another host, filelions or vidhide OMG
Thank you for your informative contributions. Please provide more information about your account and traffic so we can more closely check the income calculations you are wondering about. Maybe message me privately. We are always ready to support 24/7.
Best regards! Streamwish Teams.

awesome earnings! https://ibb.co/Y7Fzr1S

sometimes I get the impression that it's the admins who make money, not the uploaders :laughing:
Hello
If you have any questions, please contact us directly on StreamWish message
ready to support you 24/7
best regards!

Last edited:
L9uTbH7M_t.png

Please provide more information about your account and traffic -----Streamwish
I think it's clear that anyone who knows streamsb knows that they are the worst at counting views per IP, that when you least expect it they disappear and you are left without money, but they also have the nerve to pay 23 usd for tier 1, 13 for tier 2, and 8 for tier 3, what is next to whip users? Mr. Wish, start uploading content with your rates, let's see what you think.
*oh and let's remember the minimum payment of 20usd, let's say you won't get paid in 1 year
Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned, please provide more information about your account so we can publicly evaluate it here. We always strive to improve service quality to bring a great experience to each customer. Each of your comments will contribute to our development. Best regards ! Streamwish Teams.

hahahah on top of that they don't have a mod, they have an AI answering the messages, let them give it my account and evaluate it publicly, streamwish, what I put that wins is what you put on your page, you are the only host that has entered yes I don't even want to say how much is earned with you or how many IP per views or anything, you enter a premium payment plan and I'm going to see if I get slaves for my garbage host

*first you want a comment, you have been scamming people for years, first lower the payment to 10 usd or 5 usd, stop changing the domain every 10 days in most countries your normal domain works, you are not so important to be blocked every 2 weeks, and add 2views for ip
Thank you for your feedback.
So you can't provide any information so we can know the value of your traffic? And you keep accusing us of fraud? We will need Administrator WJ's intervention.
* We have noted your comments. The minimum payment is not a big deal, most Streaming Hosts have it. The embed domain is updated for stable operation and high performance. Calculate earnings for 2 views/IP. Contact me and show me what you got? You will get that deal. Best regards ! Streamwish Teams

This is for tier 5$. Mine is 3$. it will be worst 😅
Hello, thank you for your information
You can contact us separately for separate agreements
best regards
Email: help@streamwish.com

Last edited:
Do you have the nerve to threaten me here?
Why do I tell you that you are a fraud?
Let's see, everyone knows that you are streamsb, what happened to streamsb, did you pay everyone?
And what did you have with the other one? neither right?
You ask me for my traffic when you don't even know if I work with you, start by being more humble and not attacking users or asking them for proof, you just have to look for the streamsb thread, now if measures are taken against me because you ask for it and then they leave the host without paying, they will leave the website with an amazing reputation
Thanks for your respond.
We are very sorry for the misunderstanding that we pose a threat to you. We're just trying to follow the policy laid out here.
* I request that you not mention any other services in my article.
* Are you using our service? Streamwish.com and your allegations will be requested by WJ admin for further information.
With all due respect, thank you for your feedback to improve the quality of our services.
Best regards ! Streamwish Teams

By using partner programs such as exoclick, juicyads, hilltop, etc. I realized how much hosting can actually earn, despite the high costs. But lately, new hosting sites have been a pitiful sight. The cheapest and slowest servers, terribly low rates, poor tracking of views and shaving, delayed payments, etc.

I think that the minimum reasonable rates are as follows : Tier1 - $50, Tier2 - $30, Tier3 - $15, Tier4 - $8. As well as at least 2-3 views from one IP.

You offer conditions even worse than on other not very good hosting sites. :laughing:
Anyway, good luck. Who will use it, tell me how it is there. :relieved:
Hi, can you inbox your ads company, I want to test all of them with free video hosting.

5 Days Left: Don’t Miss Out on Traffic Boost Challenge!

Hi guys,

Time is flying! With just 5 days left to register for Traffic Boost Challenge, now is the time to secure your spot and start preparing your traffic growth strategies.

Register now: https://forms.gle/DT19DBEWb4HUtL87A

Best regards

By using partner programs such as exoclick, juicyads, hilltop, etc. I realized how much hosting can actually earn, despite the high costs. But lately, new hosting sites have been a pitiful sight. The cheapest and slowest servers, terribly low rates, poor tracking of views and shaving, delayed payments, etc.

I think that the minimum reasonable rates are as follows : Tier1 - $50, Tier2 - $30, Tier3 - $15, Tier4 - $8. As well as at least 2-3 views from one IP.

You offer conditions even worse than on other not very good hosting sites. :laughing:
Anyway, good luck. Who will use it, tell me how it is there. :relieved:
That's great, with that huge profit, I think you need to open a hosting and it will help you make a lot of money

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. But I think it will be enough to just avoid unprofitable and questionable offers ;)
Yes, it will help you a lot. Keep it up. I think you will have great success at work

Hi guys,

Time is ticking! Only 4 days left to register for Traffic Boost Challenge. Participate in our interactive events and compete with peers to grow your website traffic the fastest.

Best regards,

Last edited:
@Edward154 really dude?

sometimes you give the impression that you are an admin generated by AI.

This competition is pointless, the minimum number of views is 20k per day? and at most 100k per day.
There are only a few such people.

so I don't know who will take part in it.

Give people a chance to earn normally if you improved your rates and paid decent money.
It was fine then.

@Edward154 really dude?

sometimes you give the impression that you are an admin generated by AI.

This competition is pointless, the minimum number of views is 20k per day? and at most 100k per day.
There are only a few such people.

so I don't know who will take part in it.

Give people a chance to earn normally if you improved your rates and paid decent money.
It was fine then.
Yes. Increase the rates instead of giving that event

Back