Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,350 comments
@Streamtape do u give people a search function to querry all the videos and dmca those ??? Because i had a backup file on one file, that WAS NOT PUBPLIC, and somehow that got erased. I mention that it was not expired or something. How did that got erased ? Unless you provide dmca-ers a tool to look trought all the videos, i can't think of something else. I'm ready to give up on you because of this. Have a nice day.

@Streamtape do u give people a search function to querry all the videos and dmca those ??? Because i had a backup file on one file, that WAS NOT PUBPLIC, and somehow that got erased. I mention that it was not expired or something. How did that got erased ? Unless you provide dmca-ers a tool to look trought all the videos, i can't think of something else. I'm ready to give up on you because of this. Have a nice day.
file checksum or they give special to the dmca agents :))

No we dont and send me your file link via pm and i can give you the reason why it got deleted.
If for example a fileserver has a harddisk crash, it will show you the same error site like it got deleted by dmca or inactivity.

No we dont and send me your file link via pm and i can give you the reason why it got deleted.
If for example a fileserver has a harddisk crash, it will show you the same error site like it got deleted by dmca or inactivity.
How can i give you a link that got deleted? i don't even have the links for the backup file! I don't do this all the time to have backups but for this i was expecting, because they hunted me down on EVERY single hosting site. So i thought, let's make a backup file just in case. Few days later, everything is gone. Explain me how is that possible. Make bullets. 1 2 3 . Make me understand how is that possible. Scenario 1: etc etc etc. Scenario 2: etc etc tec Scenario 3: etc etc etc ... don't ask me links, tell me like im 12 yo and stupid. Give me examples how that file was deleted.

How can i give you a link that got deleted? i don't even have the links for the backup file! I don't do this all the time to have backups but for this i was expecting, because they hunted me down on EVERY single hosting site. So i thought, let's make a backup file just in case. Few days later, everything is gone. Explain me how is that possible. Make bullets. 1 2 3 . Make me understand how is that possible. Scenario 1: etc etc etc. Scenario 2: etc etc tec Scenario 3: etc etc etc ... don't ask me links, tell me like im 12 yo and stupid. Give me examples how that file was deleted.
he said it clearly its possible when the fileserver crashes the data gets lost

he said it clearly its possible when the fileserver crashes the data gets lost
All my files are there, i expected these files to be dmca-ed and somehow your explanation was that datacenters failed WITH JKUST MY FILES, and ONLY these files ... not anothe files, only these that i'm talking about. How convenient, don't you think ?

All my files are there, i expected these files to be dmca-ed and somehow your explanation was that datacenters failed WITH JKUST MY FILES, and ONLY these files ... not anothe files, only these that i'm talking about. How convenient, don't you think ?
maybe they delete the copy too. but I have experienced this myself I upload a file do not post it anywhere and within few days it suddenly gets deleted

maybe they delete the copy too. but I have experienced this myself I upload a file do not post it anywhere and within few days it suddenly gets deleted
I had DMCA on other hosts, so i expected the originals to be deleted, but not the copy, they are not public. So HOW THE F were the copy deletet ? I have only one answer and that is @Streamtape is providing a tool to reach my private copy. I can't think of something else.
Post automatically merged:

One thing to mention is that company had hunted me down on every single platform. Even on Netu, were you can hardly see any dmca, the files were removed. The dmca agent was furious about me 100%. And i get it and understand and respect. Delete all my files that are public for public to see. But then i make a backup. Where the F is it? How come that is deleted too? Unless the dmca agent got a way to reach that file, I can't explain why that file is deleted. Unless is foul play and @Streamtape does something that he doesnt tell us. At this point im done. Never trust EVER those who deletes backups for no reason. EVER.

Last edited:

How should i help you, if i dont know about which files we are talking?
Even if the file gets deleted, you probably have somewhere the streamtape link.

And i can check what happened to that file.
Without any information about the files, its impossible for me to find out what happened.

How should i help you, if i dont know about which files we are talking?
Even if the file gets deleted, you probably have somewhere the streamtape link.

And i can check what happened to that file.
Without any information about the files, its impossible for me to find out what happened.

why not reply me? 3 times im type message..

my payout pending since 2023-11-18

The problem why i didnt answer you is because you hit every checkpoint why i think your traffic is fake

requesting first payout and writing already after a few hours, when the payment comes
90% of your ASN is from very cheap server provider (VPN or Faketraffic)
Only 5% of your viewers managed to solve a captcha

I think a lot of users here can vouch for me that im happy to pay, even with a high percentage of vpn traffic or if you are using a lot of our storage. But here im to 95% sure your traffic is not real.

Thank you for understanding

Back