Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
Ofcourse not.There's isn't even a web-mine-able profitable coin right now. If you would actually inform yourself, you'd know that web-mining is dead

Nice try, i just changed my CPU cores to be 1-2 Core only and it shows:

photo_2023-08-22_14-5b9f8w.jpg

image_2023-08-22_14-5nei3l.png

So one of the ads is definitely misbehaving. On Firefox the high CPU usage only happens with ad block disabled. On Chrome it happens regardless of ad blocking, which isn't really surprising given Google's hateboner for proper ad blocking. I tried to nail down exactly which ad or JS is causing the CPU load but it's doing a great job at making that nearly impossible. It's using breakpoint fuckery to try and prevent developer tools inspection. And when disabling breakpoints Chrome gets overloaded to the point of everything freezing, with 4 cores at 100% and memory usage ballooning until it eventually runs out of memory:

I think that some ad network is messing around, too. Have seen high CPU loads using Chrome lately while surfing streamtape.

Are there any conversion issues (again)? Some files are stuck since this morning. Maybe you can implement a queue display so we know if the system is just full currently or some other error occured?

So one of the ads is definitely misbehaving. On Firefox the high CPU usage only happens with ad block disabled. On Chrome it happens regardless of ad blocking, which isn't really surprising given Google's hateboner for proper ad blocking. I tried to nail down exactly which ad or JS is causing the CPU load but it's doing a great job at making that nearly impossible. It's using breakpoint fuckery to try and prevent developer tools inspection. And when disabling breakpoints Chrome gets overloaded to the point of everything freezing, with 4 cores at 100% and memory usage ballooning until it eventually runs out of memory:

We have suspection what adnetwork it is, but we didnt want to put more oil in fake accusations, only thing my account manager is right now in vacation but i escalated the thing.

I think that some ad network is messing around, too. Have seen high CPU loads using Chrome lately while surfing streamtape.

Are there any conversion issues (again)? Some files are stuck since this morning. Maybe you can implement a queue display so we know if the system is just full currently or some other error occured?

Yes, tbh we got a lot of real new users the past weeks without any insults because of other hosts failing. But seems like since 2-3 weeks we have become a target again for DDOS, fake uploads (only to make the queue longer), uploading stuff which is against our ToS to provoke a downtime from our server provider and spreading fake news.

Trust me we are on it, one reason why we increased rate this months.

Last edited:
Okay, things get only get better. :-)
Other question: Why are .ts-FIles not supported? Uploads fail. Could this be changed please?

Hey, i will talk to my dev team to support it. Could you send me via pm the source .ts file you tried to upload?
But first priority is to be completly stable in terms of connectivity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU load should be lower now if you still have problems please write me here / pm and i will investigate deeper.

Last edited:
Hi. Is there a missetting with the ads? There's suddenly 4 popups at the start of every videos. Even though my adlevel is set to minimal ads. Could you please take a look at this issue?

Been a long time user of your service. Keep up the good work.

Hi. Is there a missetting with the ads? There's suddenly 4 popups at the start of every videos. Even though my adlevel is set to minimal ads. Could you please take a look at this issue?

Been a long time user of your service. Keep up the good work.

Hey,

could you pm me and tell me if you are an adult / mainstream uploader, from which country you tested + your email

I cant close this ad, no matter how many times I hit the ad, and I cant reach/get acces to the the x button to close te ad.

Hey,

i didnt had that ad in my tests so it could be browser / country specific but i will try to fix it with the adnetwork

Back