StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @Ladyk It easy... Just change the two nameservers from your domain settings with the ones provided by streamsb... add the domain to streamsb wait for approximately two hours and verify... done....
What I need is that they provide me with the name servers. From the web they do not put it or I cannot find it. And from support it's like talking to a wall.
Post automatically merged:

P.S: I requested payment a few days ago and it arrived without problems.

The only thing when I tested the videos that I put on the net was that it was $2 less there, and in stream it went up about $0.2.

Last edited:
we got 2 times payed this month already in the time where yout got not paid xD so its not streamsb fault. we use this host since 2 years and no problems with payments
downloade0c9o.png

Post automatically merged:

just contact them via live chat if they don't reply here
are you streamsb's lawyer? I was getting my payments regularly but I haven't been getting paid for the past month. There is no guarantee that this will not affect you. And my account is still actively monetizing.. I read to streamsb but I think he's kidding me..

SKM40kI.jpg

I already managed to have the custom domain. It is required to use the domain is not worth subdomain. It gives you the NS for the main domain, the process sometimes has to be repeated because it fails from the panel, so do it until it gives you the NS correctly.

Finally a good Multi upload form!!!! That's the best feature I think ;p No more manually adding file after file if you want to do a bulk upload of a lot of files.

Any plans of changing thumbnail easier in web? (I mean it looks a little long to go to edit file, then click change thumbnail and upload it from there)
Some file hosts suggest instant thumbnail editing if you right click on a file and then there is a function "change the thumbnail" right there.
Everything works good now as well, but it would be great if you added this feature in future, which would make things much easier.
:)
Congrats on new design and I hope my previous suggestion will also come true soon.

If someone reported a video that has a copyright (like movies for example), you gonna delete it?
yes they delete it ^^ but they replace it or you can replace it through dmca manager, bbut you have to copy and replce the new links. or you block direct access to your links on your site and embed the vids and a little protection against stealing your links form html code.

Some of my videos throw this error:

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)​

What is that?
Error Code 232011 means an internet or browser-related error that stops an internet video from playing. Contrary to what its name might suggest, it is a common error.

Error Code 232011 means an internet or browser-related error that stops an internet video from playing. Contrary to what its name might suggest, it is a common error. Online videos can have several errors, including, but not limited to, ‘Video file cannot be played [error code 232011].’

More Informations and Solutions: https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/video-file-cannot-be-played-error-code-232011/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back