StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website says "100 URLs" per request. I'll use an API so can I upload more than 100 files at once? I mean is there are limits per request or per day that will cause a problem or do you have no limits?

The website says "100 URLs" per request. I'll use an API so can I upload more than 100 files at once? I mean is there are limits per request or per day that will cause a problem or do you have no limits?
Hi sir, Upload url you can upload 10k url for regular account, we don't limit it for one day.
Post automatically merged:

Hi everybody.
We have fixed the "Disable video encoding" error
Accounts with encryption turned off will no longer be automatically encrypted by the system. Best regards.

Last edited:
@StreamSB Hello!
It would be 10 times more useful if we can directly use popunder scripts from adnetworks instead of only .js links.

Also I can't upload my own posters for videos [even after premium] and the chat support isn't very helpful.

Also if anyone here knows how to convert popunder codes into .js links please do share with us. Would be really helpful.!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Great news .... let's try ...

Update: Tried two files, waited for a while ... no conversion! Congrats, SB, I think a lot of people will be delighted.
Hello. Try if there is any problem with coding please contact us. Thanks and have a nice day.

@StreamSB , What is the option to change the player about? No matter which player I choose, the same is displayed.
Hi,
Currently only JWPlayer8 player selection.
Please use it and other players will be updated in due time. Thanks.

@StreamSB Hello!
It would be 10 times more useful if we can directly use popunder scripts from adnetworks instead of only .js links.

Also I can't upload my own posters for videos [even after premium] and the chat support isn't very helpful.

Also if anyone here knows how to convert popunder codes into .js links please do share with us. Would be really helpful.!
Thanks.
Hi sir,
Currently Streamsb only accepts .js links
Leave a message at live chat, I'll help you get the link there. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,
Currently only JWPlayer8 player selection.
Please use it and other players will be updated in due time. Thanks.
Please give VideoJS. JWPlayer8 isn't supported by devices that don't support JavaScript, e.g. many Smart TVs and all game consoles. Even if I have premium bandwidth without ads, nothing is played after clicking play. VideoJS is much more versatile.

Please give VideoJS. JWPlayer8 isn't supported by devices that don't support JavaScript, e.g. many Smart TVs and all game consoles. Even if I have premium bandwidth without ads, nothing is played after clicking play. VideoJS is much more versatile.
Hi, We will bring this matter to your attention to the technical team. Thanks and have a nice day.

please @StreamSB reply my dm's you still didn't pay me for few days now
Hi, We have detected fraud on your account. We will permanently lock your account.
Best regards

Last edited:
Hi, We will bring this matter to your attention to the technical team. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hi, We have detected fraud on your account. We will permanently lock your account.
Best regards
@StreamSB i do this on other sites similar like you and I get paid there is nothing fraud its all legit with real people i don't understand why ?

Best regards
@StreamSB you guys used to pay me long time ago but i completely forgot about this site and moved to others now that i started again you guys detecting fraud with same method that you used to pay me ? . I don't understand why ??
ZEOAV9P.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back