StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to get money via webmoney, but there is no option for webmoney, only paypal and btc in account settings. I have contacted your customer service in live chat, they told me I can put webmoney purse info in paypal option. I did put the webmoney info in paypal, but I still can not get money. Could you help me check what happened? Is there any problem with my request payout, my username is boyhulu, thank you.

Hi, I would like to get money via webmoney, but there is no option for webmoney, only paypal and btc in account settings. I have contacted your customer service in live chat, they told me I can put webmoney purse info in paypal option. I did put the webmoney info in paypal, but I still can not get money. Could you help me check what happened? Is there any problem with my request payout, my username is boyhulu, thank you.
Hi sir, Your payment issue has been resolved today. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

@StreamSB , Disable video encoding doesn't work for several days.
Hi, We are aware of this error. And will promptly repair in a short time. Thanks for your information and have a nice day.

Last edited:
@StreamSB hello, Sir. when the encoding system can be fixd?

@StreamSB Be honestly, i think your team need to change a good technical. over ten days already..
Hi, We are doing our best to complete the update as soon as possible. Thank you!

LOL ... They are constantly installing or busy with a new server system.
Hi sir, We are taking all the time to upgrade it. So rest assured and wait a little while. Thank you for using Streamsb.

I really like this host but please fix uploading issues, I have to retry 100 times to get decent upload speeds
Hi, This issue will be completely resolved when the upgrade is complete. Please wait a moment, Thanks.

Last edited:
My prediction for the next months ... Streamsb is going to disappear .... They don't pay for downloads, don't support 'O' anymore and constant lie about their (so called) issues.

screenshot-87.png

screenshot-88.png

Only 360p shows up .. I guess the money runs out ...

Last edited:
My prediction for the next months ... Streamsb is going to disappear .... They don't pay for downloads, don't support 'O' anymore and constant lie about their (so called) issues.

screenshot-87.png

screenshot-88.png

Only 360p shows up .. I guess the money runs out ...
Hi, This is a negative comment for us. As we explained before, we will be completing our server upgrade soon. Hope you understand and wait. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back