StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bullshit is shovin by over 18k videos -.- old and new and after this no video -.-
downloadt1kf3.jpg

Same for me.. for all my videos
Player update process is complete. Everything was working normally. Thanks for the information. ?
Post automatically merged:

they are testing vast ads probably
Oh we just did a small player update. Thanks for your interest and prompt information.
Best Regards ?

it works :) thx for the fast fixing and help :)
Thank you ???

Last edited:
Some plan to player to support Dual Audio Tracks?

Let say a movie have more than 1 audio track, (Spanish and English).

Would be nice if you can choose what Audio Track use in the player when playback.

Player update process is complete. Everything was working normally. Thanks for the information. ?

Oh we just did a small player update. Thanks for your interest and prompt information.
Best Regards ?

Thank you ???
And what are the new things the players has now?

Would be really awesome if SB could give us a Player that support Dual Audio, so don't need to upload videos 2 times....

Something like this:

Screenshot-3.png

OMG just forget all i said, now i just see VideoJS+ support Dual Audio Track, even in non encoded vieos, it's damn awsome!

Is there some chance i could get my account to Premium please?
I have a forum and i plan to use SB has my primary Player...

Last edited:
How often can I change player in settings and does player change instantly or does it need some time to update?
Hi sir, Currently the players are in the process of upgrading maintenance. So use JWPlayer8 for it to work. Best Regards

Some plan to player to support Dual Audio Tracks?

Let say a movie have more than 1 audio track, (Spanish and English).

Would be nice if you can choose what Audio Track use in the player when playback.

And what are the new things the players has now?

Would be really awesome if SB could give us a Player that support Dual Audio, so don't need to upload videos 2 times....

Something like this:

Screenshot-3.png

OMG just forget all i said, now i just see VideoJS+ support Dual Audio Track, even in non encoded vieos, it's damn awsome!

Is there some chance i could get my account to Premium please?
I have a forum and i plan to use SB has my primary Player...
Hi ZeroCool22, Thank you for your trust in using StreamSB. Drop me a message at StreamSB's live chat and I'll help you with anything. You're always welcome.?

Last edited:
How can I change The Player Logo?
Everytime I delete the previous logo and change it to a new one, it always go back to the previous logo in 2-3 hours after changing. I think it was a cache matters. But it's been 3-4 days, and the old logo always coming back like it never deleted

How can I change The Player Logo?
Everytime I delete the previous logo and change it to a new one, it always go back to the previous logo in 2-3 hours after changing. I think it was a cache matters. But it's been 3-4 days, and the old logo always coming back like it never deleted
Hi matt3214, Let's create a live chat on the Streamsb system. Staff will assist you immediately. Thanks.

There is a type of the AD is very disgusting. Always show on the bottom right corner of the player.

You need click it. then you can use the options on the bottom right corner. Hope can remove it. Because it will loss the visitors.

There is a type of the AD is very disgusting. Always show on the bottom right corner of the player.

You need click it. then you can use the options on the bottom right corner. Hope can remove it. Because it will loss the visitors.

The AD covers the whole bottom right corner. You need click it. then you can use the options on the bottom right corner. Hope can remove it. Because it losses the visitors.
To Streamsb Admin:
Will you still watch the videos if you are the visitor?

Last edited:

The AD covers the whole bottom right corner. You need click it. then you can use the options on the bottom right corner. Hope can remove it. Because it losses the visitors.
To Streamsb Admin:
Will you still watch the videos if you are the visitor?
Hi Thanks for the information. We will send the technical team about this. Have a nice day.
Best Regards

Why Choose StreamSB?​

StreamSB offers you free unlimited storage space for all your media. We want to simplify the handling of your data for you. Our security standards ensure best possible security and confidentiality. Only you have access to your data and your StreamSB hard disk. We make sure that your data are available at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back