StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have earn still .
So try to make money, all payments will be resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

anyone here try premium?
better stream speed?
Hi kazperz, If you are a premium member, all priorities are for you. Thank you!

I want to ask you the same question. @NancyStreamSB

if I make 80 TB of video storage, won't they still delete my videos when it's 2.000 plays per day?
Hi ortegapox, We will never delete your videos. Thanks

Last edited:
1. is it possible to remove file count limit for torrent?

2. What is "Sorry, Video pending encoding #3"
Hi Gioware,
- You can use Premium User Plan to increase the number of torrent uploads.
- Video is being processed encoding. It will be lost when the encryption is successful.
Best Regards,
StreamSB Team.

your video is in the encoding list on this position ;) when it reachs #1 the encode starts. only mp4 files don't need an encoding
Thanks for the help. Have a nice day sir:heart_eyes:

Last edited:
- You can use Premium User Plan to increase the number of torrent uploads.

Hello

No, I don't mean torrent file uploads, but there seems to be how many files can be inside the 1 torrent file (Like if torrent file has many videos inside, there is an error, can't remember what was the error maximum number)

Also - Where can I find the thumbnails that are created at the upload? or are they gone forever?

Hello

No, I don't mean torrent file uploads, but there seems to be how many files can be inside the 1 torrent file (Like if torrent file has many videos inside, there is an error, can't remember what was the error maximum number)

Also - Where can I find the thumbnails that are created at the upload? or are they gone forever?
Hi, - All videos in torrent file will be uploaded.
- You will find thumbnails at video details.
StreamSB Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back