StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would have been smarter to send a message to say the alternative and during the few weeks since the closure announcement to automatically migrate the files to Streamwish (if there were accounts with the same email). Besides, I had to propose or ask for it when Streamwish was released... I think that many thanks to you for those who had several thousand files and lost it.

Hello Everyone,​

This website has been closed due to DMCA copyright violations. We will be transferring ownership and operation of the website to a new partner company. They are committed to maintaining the same level of service and functionality to ensure continuity and the best possible experience for our customers.

With their expertise in handling DMCA copyright matters, we are confident that they will do a great job. Please register an account and use the replacement system they have set up.

We hope they will excel in their role and not disappoint users once again.

Goodbye and have a nice day.

You should be automatically redirected in 0 seconds.

Im trying to find out their replacement system in my streamwish account, lol

bonjour/bonsoir j'étais sur streamSB avant la fermeture et je voulais savoir s'il y avait un autre site comme StreamSB et StreamWish qui offrait une qualité vidéo HD et un stockage illimité sans inactivation et je voulais savoir s'il était normal que certain film ne fonctionne pas du tout j'ai remarqué que c'était ceux avec le codec Audio AC3, 448 Kbps merci pour votre réponse

Hello Everyone,​

This website has been closed due to DMCA copyright violations. We will be transferring ownership and operation of the website to a new partner company. They are committed to maintaining the same level of service and functionality to ensure continuity and the best possible experience for our customers.

With their expertise in handling DMCA copyright matters, we are confident that they will do a great job. Please register an account and use the replacement system they have set up.

We hope they will excel in their role and not disappoint users once again.

Goodbye and have a nice day.

You should be automatically redirected in 0 seconds.

Im trying to find out their replacement system in my streamwish account, lol
where did you get the message from ?

streamwish embeds are offline unless you use custom domain

but also videoplayer speed is DOGSHIT... this isn't going to last much until they close too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back