Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
@Streamlare-Kim
I can't upload videos through FTP Filezilla, the uploads complete but not recorded from the server side.
Can you help me check this problem??

My FTP Login : j6C6YWk4w6bpQ8h3

I have created a new Streamlare account to upload only adult content, uploading via FTP works fine

This error only seems to exist on my first Streamlare account.

It's not so hard to do it smartly. There are a lot of libraries such as mediainfo which can help you determine the average bitrate of a video. You could check if the bitrate of a video is reasonable. If it's not, just re-encode them to the one with reasonable bitrate. It's better than simply check the file size.

Is there an issue with the subtitles displaying? Suddenly I don't see any showing up, even on older videos. Doesn't matter if it's my own uploads or other peoples'. Is anyone else seeing it?

maybe they had to have some sleep
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying support should be up 24/7 resolving individual's issues or answering questions, it's just that when the whole website is down for 12 hours and there's not even an announcement or anything, it's a bit disappointing. of course, I hope everyone is okay.

compared to other sites which have multiple support channels, streamlare just has a contact form on the site, which obviously isn't accessible at the moment, and this forum, which maybe not everyone knows about, so a lot of people might be wondering what's happening. most of the uploaders might use other similar websites so if one of their 10 links is down, it doesn't really matter, but others, who use only streamlare as the best service, are at a disadvantage.

Back