Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
"Simple and powerfull blabla..."

Make sense Of course. Because you cannot solve the same problem over and over.
Post automatically merged:

Only all users can do are move to StreamSB. It is the best stream service you can use now for free.
As u can read on their testimony on the site homepage:

- it's Pay per view service meaning they only count View meaning if your viewer downloads your video you won't earn any.

Do streamsb earn any when our viewers download videos ? I dont know (Probably they do)

For me, it's very low income coz im always in tier 4. But i do using their service at the moment. And you need to reach $20 to make a payout.

- videos must be 1 minute longer

Last edited:
"Simple and powerfull blabla..."

Make sense Of course. Because you cannot solve the same problem over and over.
Post automatically merged:

As u can read on their testimony on the site homepage:

- it's Pay per view service meaning they only count View meaning if your viewer downloads your video you won't earn any.

Do streamsb earn any when our viewers download videos ? I dont know (Probably they do)

For me, it's very low income coz im always in tier 4. But i do using their service at the moment. And you need to reach $20 to make a payout.

- videos must be 1 minute longer
use vidoverd

I actually using this for "no deletion feature." dont care the payments. also using streamsb too is there any video service that do not delete after xx days? i share my files and getting views too but some of the old files do not get views often i hate it when they get removed.

i am searching for alternatives.

Back